May 15, 2016

Austrian Woman Raped By Gang Of Muslim Migrants. Police Suggest Modest Clothing, 8 PM Curfew To Woman



Screen grab via Heute

[From article]
Welcome to creeping Sharia, Austria. When Muslims reach a critical threshold in the share of population, especially among young adult males, they begin enforcing new social rules. That is what is happening across Western Europe with the arrival of “refugees” from Syria and many other places.
The Local cites news from Vienna:
A student attacked by a gang of four men has accused police of blaming her because she had blonde hair and sexy clothing.
The incident happened when the young woman, identified only by her first name Sabina, who lives in the capital Vienna had been waiting for a train on the S6 line at the city's main Westbahnhof station.
The 20-year-old, who was hospitalised after the attack by four men in which she was beaten and robbed, told Heute newspaper: "I felt so helpless."
"I had been standing on the platform waiting for the train when a man came up to me and spoke to me in a foreign language. He then started putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women. I told him to go away, and for a short while he really did go away."
"But it was only to get his pals and a bit later he came back with three others. They stole my handbag and my cards."
And if that was not enough, she said that the four had then attacked her, bashing her to the ground in a rage before running off.
She said that from what they had said she understood they were from Afghanistan and that as she lay on the floor in agony nobody on the platform had helped.
After being treated at hospital for bruising to her head, shoulder and elbow as well as her spine and hips, she went to police.
And her distress had turned to anger when police had told her that she should change her hair colour and should not have been travelling alone after 8pm on public transport.
She said: "At first I was scared, but now I'm more angry than anything. After the attack they told me that women shouldn't be alone on the streets after 8pm. And they also gave me other advice, telling me I should dye my hair dark and also not dress in such a provocative way. Indirectly that means I was partly to blame for what happened to me. That is a massive insult."
Ed Driscoll comments in Instapundit, “Don’t think of it as an insult; think of it as the Austrian police admitting they’re as helpless to stop the onslaught as you are.
When the police are helpless the (sic) protect against enforcement of alien norms by thugs, the thugs win. It is called “submission,” or, in Arabic, “Islam.”
So the “compassion” demanded by Angela Merkel, the pope, and much of the progressive left amounts to surrender of the West to Islam. There is still time to reverse the submission, but with every new arrival of a young male Muslim and those co-religionists who acquiesce to or support him, the prospect diminishes.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/05/vienna_police_tell_young_blonde_woman_attacked_by_muslim_immigrants_to_dye_hair_wear_modest_clothing_and_dont_go_out_alone_on_transit_after_8.html

May 8, 2016
Vienna police tell young blonde woman attacked by Muslim immigrants to dye hair, wear modest clothing, and don’t go out alone on transit after 8
By Thomas Lifson

No comments: