April 2, 2012

The Ladies Negotiate

[from article]
“I’m going down to the city, and I’m going to beat your head in with a baseball bat,” Gristina allegedly told the blond beauty,
[. . .]
“I’m going to send someone right now. Right now, they are coming to your apartment,” Billo claimed Gristina threatened,
[. . .]
You don’t know who I know,” Billo claimed the alleged madam howled into the phone.
[. . .]
“You better watch your back. I own New York!”

Anna Gristina
Anna Gristina

“I’m going to have someone put a bullet in your children’s head, your husband’s head and your head!” Billo threatened,


Jennifer Billo

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brawl_0tGznu7FufsMIIvfjuO20J

Raging ‘madam’ & gal put cops on their trail with 2004 fight
By LAURA ITALIANO, JEANE MACINTOSH and JAMIE SCHRAM
New York Post
Last Updated: 6:42 AM, April 2, 2012
Posted: 2:02 AM, April 2, 2012

No comments: