April 25, 2012

Scapegoat - Big Daddy Will Protect You

The day after I wrote about two homosexuals from New York beginning a new period of harassment I received a letter with a return address on Broad Street New York City. That street crosses Wall Street. The Wall Street law firm Sullivan & Cromwell is in the building. I laughed thinking it was from some investment company thinking because I live in Cambridge MA I have money to invest. Or perhaps it was from some company which obtained my address from Columbia University. Most graduates of Columbia have or had good careers and earned extra income so that they too could invest in ventures. Many Columbia graduates inherit lots of money too. Opening the letter I leanred it was from (drumroll please) the ACLU, the Executive Director Anthony Romero. Included was a small copy of the US Constitution. The Heritage Foundation also sends out free copies of the Constitution. Why then are so few people familiar with it, like the President and the Attorney General? Huh? I laughed again. Here was the alleged defender of civil liberties for all American individuals with their office on Wall Street, 18th Floor 125 Broad Street. Did they have a river view? I read Wendy Kaminer's book about the ACLU, Worst Instincts. It gave me hope that at least one other intelligent person knew how depraved the ACLU had become. She revealed much more than I imagined. I learned that Anthony Romero is a "Hispanic" homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, depending upon what you mean by Hispanic. I mean if Hispanic means Spanish speaking person, then I too am Hispanic. But he lives with a psychiatrist. Nothing much wrong with that except, well psychiatrists are control freaks. That means that the ACLU sets policy based on standards in the minds of psychiatrists. I read psychiatry and how it has undermined institutions humans created over thousands of years. Like the quaint notion of accountability. According to psychiatrists if they say you have a mental illness that explains why you did something. The illness made you do it. It is like Flip Wilson's defense when as Geraldine he was asked why she bought that ugly dress. Geraldine answers: "The devil made me do it." Flip Wilson was funny. But some state courts now allow the defense in criminal actions to use psychiatry to mitigate criminal acts. The ACLU allows liberal dogma into its own institution. The gathering of foundation money became the highest goal of the ACLU. Even if it meant that the ACLU had to include goals of the foundation which gave them the money. Wendy Kaminer objected when she was on the board of directors. She was ousted and then wrote her book. I was always an admirer of the ACLU. At least I admired their image. I did not learn until I was older that there was a distinction between the public image in the media and the real operation of a government, person or corporation. Kaminer exposed the deceit of the liberals, who took control of the ACLU. What makes the letter I received so hilarious is that it arrived as I was in the midst of an intense harassment period by a group of criminal police, Communists and crime families, lasting 42 years. In 1973 government psychiatrists at Harvard drugged me with hallucinogens because they thought I was a spy. I went to the ACLU. They did not help. In 1983 when I was in a five year landlord tenant litigation in the Third Circuit, I went to the ACLU. They did not help even though they knew what was going on. The Executive Director of the NJ ACLU said to me then, "You don't need a lawyer, you need a law firm." In 1991 during a Cambridge Police super deluxe frame-up I went to the ACLU. They did nothing, beyond saying, "We can't help you." I did not keep track of all the times I sought help from the ACLU. They never helped. They would usually say "We're a small firm." Oh? What about all the lawyers who volunteer? On one occasion I asked for their help getting police files from the Harvard campus cops. Harvard says they are private police and do not have to answer to the state public records act. But under state laws a public record is a record made by a public official. Campus cops are sworn special state police officers and sworn deputies sheriff. They are public officials. But the state supreme court under former Harvard General Counsel decided they were private. Nonetheless I did ask the ACLU for help. It was a public matter not just my issue. They refused to help. But when the Harvard Crimson (student newspaper) encountered the same barrier two years later the ACLU found an attorney who appeared on local TV and with whom I discussed the matter. I even went to a few meetings of a group focused on one civil rights issue and met some of the ACLU members in Cambridge MA. When a psychiatrist began attending the meetings I stopped. I've been scrutinized by too many control freaks. They were all generalists. None were focused on helping individuals which is what the Constitution is all about. What makes the US distinct from other countries is strong individual rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. But the ACLU no longer does any of that. They raise money, speak and lobby for collective liberal issues. When one of the MA ACLU executive directors was retiring, he appeared on TV and boasted that the Boston police commissioner attended his dinner and stayed for two hours. They were friends he said. That is when I realized that the ACLU in MA was working with the police and the FBI. Why they did not express outrage or even join in exposing 19 homicides by an FBI informant who is only now on trial after 25 years. The US Attorney dropped all other charges like corruption extortion of local and state police and politicians. The Department of Justice prosecuted one FBI agent as if he was the only one. And one other died in prison awaiting trial for murder. The ACLU remained silent about the FBI frame-up of four white men for murder. Two of them died in prison and two were released after 30 years. Why was the ACLU silent on those abominations? So No Mr. Romero I will not be contributing to your rich non profit. The letter begins "Dear Friend, Who would stand up for you if your civil rights were violated?" Ummm, myself?

No comments: