April 13, 2012

Kennedy Special Privileges

Here's one more event resulting from a lack of common sense coupled with a sense of entitlement. The tenth son of Robert Kennedy a member of the privileged
elite in the nation wanted to be treated like an ordinary person, while taking advantage of his special privileged status. Instead of saying "Do you know who I am?" This Kennedy says he was only a father trying to take his newborn baby for a walk contrary to hospital policy. That may be true but in view of his high profile status in society he should be aware that whatever he does may cause problems. I am not a super star Kennedy. But I learned that many people just like to provoke others. When someone does that to me I walk away and avoid him or her at all costs. This upper class brat thinks he can do what he wants because he is a Kennedy and then wants to be treated like an ordinary father who lost his father. Pity me, like the poor little rich girl. Is this because of a lack of self awareness or simply that he like the Obama monster thinks he is superior to ordinary humans? In a biography of Nelson Rockefeller he is portrayed as trying to be self effacing to others. He knew he was born into a privileged family. It was that characteristic that made me admire a Rockefeller. I met
Governor Rockefeller when I was working at the Concord Hotel in Kiamesha Lake, New York. He was walked by with his wife. I walked up to him and shook his hand. He gave me his usual "Hiya fella."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129115/My-father-taken-away-I-baby-Robert-Kennedys-son-brings-fathers-assassination-court-hitting-nurse-tried-newborn-outside-hospital.html

'My dad was taken away from me when I was a baby': RFK's son uses father's killing as defence in trial for 'hitting a nurse when he tried to take his newborn out of hospital'
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
Daily Mail (UK)
PUBLISHED: 01:00 EST, 13 April 2012 | UPDATED: 01:22 EST, 13 April 2012

No comments: