October 21, 2015

Sophia Loren Gives Beauty Tips To Young Women


Sophia Loren
Photo: Getty Images

Sophia Loren was one of my first loves. This is how she looked when I was in love with her. Not much different from today.  




[From article]
The legendary Oscar winner, well-preserved at 81, told us at Cipriani 42nd Street, “These young girls really need to be more careful and selective of what they are doing to their bodies and their faces. I mean, you do not know for sure if you are going to a good doctor . . . you can end up looking worse than what you thought you originally were.” So true!
“In my time,” Loren added, “an actress’ merit and skill was based on her talent. Now when people meet me, they pull out their phones to take pictures. I do not know much about social media, but it seems that that’s what makes people more famous. My era of Hollywood was much better — you were known for your skill and talent.”


http://pagesix.com/2015/10/20/sophia-loren-disses-the-selfie-culture/?_ga=1.7498674.1407506085.1437464951

Sophia Loren disses the selfie culture
By Tashara Jones
New York Post
October 20, 2015 | 10:39pm

No comments: