October 31, 2015

Halloween Homosexual Harassers October 31, 2015




In the days leading up to Halloween 2015 a team of homosexual police employees (may also be FBI informants), resumed their position as primary harassers of a 70-year-old white man on property owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. These men are part of the group which began the egregious criminal abuses in 1973 after the same man was drugged by government psychiatrists. The FBI scared him and used him as bait to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay him one cent. Indeed they broadcast character assassination, left him impaired, and without a home for about 18 months. Over the next 30 years one element of relentless character assassination was "He's homeless, and mentally ill." Thus PR flacks took control of the nation.

For about 15 years this man was surrounded by police and FBI informants. Not all of them were protection. Some were attacking him on behalf of crime families to which they owed allegiance. Nonetheless I survived 45 years of intense and severe attacks. In 2015 homosexuals who were the protection became the attackers. They began with the usual pattern, intense harassment disturbing my sleep trying to provoke violence. As usual when that failed they used women as bait. This round the women were more troubled than attractive. Unlikely that would succeed. But it does indicate what these bullies think of me.

Next they deployed psychiatrists and psychologists for evaluations and testing, contrary to state and US law. Because of severe sabotage (illegally installed malware) of my home computer I am forced to use public facilities. These charming, thoughtful and loving psychiatrists and psychologists follow me to the facilities and again use young women as bait. As if I go to the libraries to pick up women. Something I never did, but I learned there is a substantial number of college students who do just that.




When that failed one psychologist made an appearance preparing to sit near me, then sent a giant mental patient (over six feet tall) employed by the police to try to provoke an incident. I went to different section of the library. They are so arrogant and filled with hatred and hostility. They say they act in the name of love and healing. No wonder so many of these psychiatric professionals take their own lives. And they urge me to do so with them? I have no conflicts between what I say and what I do. They are the ones with such conflicts.

Within three days two of the homosexuals threatened me saying, "I've got to kill you." A third said, "You can be hit." In addition to the Kennedy Cult, the Midwestern Outfit re-joined the harassment campaign before Halloween making criminal accusations against me, which brought more police and psychologist scrutiny.




The thoughtful homosexual police made illegal entries to my premises and placed psychiatric drugs in my foods, which made me ill. Two days in a row so far, (October 28, 29, 2015). They have a misguided belief that they are the first to make use of  flexible Harvard University campus superintendents to obtain access to my living space. It is a way for them to conduct surveillance, to place illegal substances (poison) in my foods, perhaps place more malware on my computer and who knows what else. On one occasion these charming thugs intentionally broke items I use daily forcing me to have them replaced. Then they had money deposited into my bank account to compensate me. When I notified the bank they said "Think of it as Santa Clause. " Oh! Tampering with my account? If they can add money what prevents them from taking money?




The timing of these changes (new harassers) is curious. The homosexual police and FBI Halloween harassers appeared shortly after I published brief accounts of criminal abuses on my blog. Laughably Harvard University lawyers tell me repeatedly "No one reads your blog." If that is so no one is harassing me either. Which is what they say. It is all in your mind is how they cover it up using criminal psychiatrists who have high tech creative explanations, of made up illnesses to explain my reports. During one period there was a standing offer of $50,000 for anyone who could drive me crazy. During other periods government psychiatrists conducted behavior conditioning and testing of devices using me as a human subject without consent. They use the same psychiatric mumbo jumbo to cover that up too.



And so another holiday brings more of the same. The criminal thugs may change but my life stays the same as I grow older. The allegedly good people of society and those who are highly paid by taxpayers to prevent abuses of vulnerable persons remain bystanders as the thugs have their way. On Friday October 30, 2015 at about 6:00 PM the two homosexual police criminals left the campaign. They were immediately replaced by a lesbian police employee, who began with the usual behavior conditioning trying to make me into a homosexual. One more misguided moron who did not get the memo. The FBI, Communists, and some crime families have been trying to do that since 1970. They have yet to succeed. Who was it that said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?" And they say I'm crazy. Hahaha. With omniscient police criminals there is no need to read memos or anything. They know all there is to know and then some. No talking to them. They know how to beat up old white men, because they can get away with it. It is all about priorities.  

In the film Scent of A Woman, starring Al Pacino, as a retired blind US Army Colonel, he speaks at a private school. A scholarship student stands accused of wrongdoing with some other students who have wealthy parents. Pacino comes to the hearing to defend the poor student. He says, "There is no prosthesis for a broken spirit."

No comments: