October 31, 2015

Updated(2): New Lawyer Joins Harassment


Posted September 19, 2015 8:46 PM ET; Last updated September 27, 2015 8:57 PM ET 



After posting comments about harassment from Harvard Law School students, they disappeared. Don't want to jeopardize any chance at running for President. In most cases of criminal abuse, if the abuser disappeared the victim's life improves. But in my case when one group disappears another one is waiting to take their place as primary harasser.

Shortly after posting my discovery that Harvard Law School Professor of Ethics (no joke), Lawrence "On leave" Lessig,  is running a campaign for president using tax exempt property at Harvard University, his students began harassing me. They joined the criminals who watch me at my home, and follow me as I do my lawful errands. On Saturday, September 19, 2015, a group of Harvard Law students conducted a campaign of harassment, character assassination and sabotaging my use of public computers. They are allegedly associated with the Kennedy cult which runs the state of Massachusetts and the White House.

Reason for my suspicion that they are associates of the Kennedy cult is this. In 1968, when I was a student at Columbia University, the Kennedy cult adopted me due to my political activity during the student protests. After being accepted to Boston University School of Law, I met a troubled woman. She was in (as per her narrative) an abusive marriage. I was sympathetic and recommended she see a therapist. We were colleagues at a Madison Avenue technology firm.

After her divorce we dated for three months. I tried to help her emotionally. She responded by adopting me again. This time making me into her colleague (again without my knowledge) in the Communist nation USA. The FBI began promoting a profile as "He's a black, homosexual, Communist." The woman was a lesbian, again without my knowledge. I knew homosexuals were dating (and marrying) heterosexual women who did not know of their mate's sexual preferences. I did not know that lesbians did the same. One of my many blind spots at the time.

For the next few years (15?) the FBI told everyone I knew, and met, "He's a black homosexual Communist." Huh? Fast forward to 1979, after being beaten by Cambridge, MA police employees. I left Cambridge for the New York City suburbs. There I was considered to be by some, a "N-word." To others, "He's a white racist."  This continued over the next nine years until I returned to Cambridge, MA in 1988. Then it was all "He's a white racist." Black youth would jostle me on the street. Harvard University professors employed campus police to have me arrested, harassed, kept under surveillance and provoked. That continues today.

Skipping over many years of criminal abuses, brings me to September 2015, when I noticed Prof. Lessig running for president. His stated goal was to fight election campaign corruption. Then I noticed he was using his office at an ethics center, (really, an ethics center) on Harvard University tax exempt property for his campaign.  Here was one more Harvard Law School law professor fighting corruption while violating state and US election and tax laws. His words did not match his actions. Is there any other prominent Harvard University Law School graduate President who does the same? I wonder.


This was typical of what makes so many people cynical about politicians and government. It made me skeptical about Harvard University Law School professors who taught many of the current politicians in state and US government. What are they teaching there? Lawlessness?

After I posted online comments about the apparent contradiction of Prof. Lessig's published goals and his actions, the harassment was escalated at my home as teams of criminals continue to broadcast 45 years of character assassination. One omnipresent element being "He's crazy." It is what Harvard University criminals do best. They love to harass vulnerable persons who they say have disabilities. It is what makes that university so great. They prey on the weak and steal from the uneducated. They produce politicians who like Mr. Lessig and the current President are experts at deceiving others.

Lessig's helpers have already made several threats that "He can kill you." I am impressed that Harvard Law professors can kill persons perceived as having disabilities. If they can kill me, they can kill anyone. That is one more reason to vote for him. He will eliminate the weak as he fights corruption, as he says, with his ethics center. What a guy.


On September 19, 2015 a team of black homosexuals re-joined the 45 years of surveillance and harassment. They ignored me for about 17 years because, "He's a white racist." remember? But also they were punishing me for one of many acts I did not do. They punished me for revealing to the Nixon administration in 1973 that Harvard Law School professor Archibald Cox, appointed by Nixon to be a special prosecutor for the Watergate scandal was related to Edward Finch Cox, who married Tricia Nixon in 1971 in a White House wedding. Contrary to their narrative, my telephone was tapped by the FBI at the time due to my political efforts as a student at law school. The agent who listened and transcribed the tapes revealed to the Nixon White House what I was speculating about on the phone about Watergate. He was rewarded. I was and continue to be punished. 

Since I was punished for something I did not do, and having learned how thoroughly the government lies about ordinary civilians understanding criminal abuses of power, and broadcasting character assassination about these people, I decided to begin telling everyone what I noticed. The government may or may not learn what I noticed. The Harvard University administration and its $36 billion endowment, which enjoys its 501(c)(3) tax exempt status, may or may not know what Lessig is doing. I find it ludicrous to think they do not know. But even if they know, there are so many Harvard University supporters in and out of state and US government, with and without power and money, it is laughable to think that anyone will do anything to jeopardize Harvard University's tax exempt status. It is not up to me to enforce any laws. I get punished by criminals and police no matter what I do or do not do. The law is totally used for political purposes these days. I have seen it in my life often. 

In 2015  it was more important for them to undermine any support I might have accumulated over the years defending myself. They needed to undermine the claims about false racism. So they just remade me into a "black homosexual Communist." Voila! Everyone believes the FBI. It solves the problem. No more false racism. All the support against extremist leftists in government using racism to destroy reputations and careers, went into the trash. How can he be a victim of false racism if he is "a black homosexual." See? He's no victim. He is guilty. They do not say what "He is guilty" of doing or saying. Just being guilty is enough for the misguided morons who work for the FBI and believe what they say.  They see a monster as their target. No human being. That is the reason for my suspicions.

1 comment:

sugar angel said...

I'm not sure if any of this is true but it was very, very entertaining to read.