October 31, 2015

Long Time Ago. Publishing Interruptus Continued October 27, 2015




After the charming Chinese Communists ended their few days of extreme criminal abuses in October 2015, they were immediately replaced by associates of the gambling rings operating in Cambridge, Boston, Medford  and Somerville, MA. For the following weeks these gambling ring associates and employees conducted a brutal campaign of intense relentless criminal harassment. Local and state police, and US authorities do not spend resources on gambling rings. They all participate in them, part of the families.



On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 the charming gambling ring associates in the Kennedy cult brought out teams of alcoholics to surround me as if I was one of them. It is one of the many methods they use to insult, to ridicule, to humiliate and to discredit me. First the California crime Syndicate, now the Kennedy cult surround me with hateful and hostile persons. Surround me with man-hating feminists and  lesbians. Surround me with white-hating black and brown persons. It is how to create healthy, happy, well adjusted persons. Just ask the psychiatrists and psychologists employed by these criminal organizations who direct the ongoing criminal abuses. These health care professionals promote an image as healers, love and avoiding hurting feelings. But they unleash the brutal power of police and government on an individual to destroy his spirit and his humanity. They stir up animosity among special interest groups who take turns harassing me.



The previous night (Monday October 26, 2015) at a school committee candidate forum they continued 45 years of character assassination scaring ordinary civilians away broadcasting elements of the slander campaign. It shows that with all of their wealth and political power in this nation, the same depraved spineless bullies still fear me. After 45 years of being slandered they still fear having their lies and their predatory criminal abuses of power exposed. That indicates what they think of me, trying to discredit me further. Recall that in 1968 this same organization adopted me when I was a student at Columbia University, to groom me to be a political leader as they do with others now in public office.



But in 1973 and for the next 42 years it was inconvenient for them to continue their support. They had no use for me as a human being. They abandoned me, and joined with the California crime Syndicate and Communists attacking me.  Thus began a relentless campaign to discredit me. One element was to tell everyone "He's a retired drug dealer." They employed two mercenaries, a woman I dated for three months when I was in law school, and an FBI informant to pretend to be my friends for 35 years. That was after government psychiatrists drugged me for 80 consecutive days using hallucinogens contrary to law. They thought I was a spy. It was also after the FBI scared me and used me in an impaired state for 15 years to fight organized crime, and did not pay me one cent. 

The government promoted three cover stories for what they did. "He had a nervous breakdown." "He is a drug addict." "Teenagers put PCP in his marijuana." But even if one believes any of the three cover stories the FBI still used me in an impaired state to fight crime families and left me to live in the streets for 18 months. It shows how disgusting the FBI and the Kennedy cult can be. It shows how depraved this organization is while they promote high minded morally superior issues, as they destroy individuals. 

In 2015 they employ gambling rings for the same criminal abuses which the California crime Syndicate performed against me for the previous 35 years. Public officials in local, state and US agencies, and their $2 billion taxpayer funded human services industry stand by and watch. The criminals do what they want on property owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College, the most prestigious and wealthiest ($37 billion) university in the nation.



Over the past 45 years one constant element of a double bind is police and Communists saying about me, "He's a criminal." The FBI said, "He's a retired drug dealer." for 35 years. They had other elements which changed over the years. First "He's a black, homosexual, Communist, Jew from New York." which morphed into "He's a racist, Italian, homosexual from Boston." At the same time crime families say, "He's a Communist." They each use their propaganda to justify harassing me. During the 20 years of my tenancy at Harvard University their superintendents began with "He's a homosexual racist." then reverted to "He's a Communist employed by the Kennedy cult." They tamper with electronic communications devices. Harvard University employs all the same technology to criminally abuse, and to control their tenants, as the government criminals use against terror suspects. Unlike government criminals, Harvard University hooligans do not obtain court warrants for their abuses.



In October 2015 Harvard employees resumed their effort to have me evicted. The latest gambling ring psychologist pretender joined the graduate student in psychology at Harvard University Medical School urging me to commit suicide. That is the kind of depraved people employed by Harvard University toward a tenant that they say is crazy. You have to admire their depravity, and the kind of politicians they produce to run the city, the state and the nation. Prey on the weak, and pretend to be a victim.

Next came the returning FBI homosexual squad who led the surveillance and harassment since 1973, ensuring that the Communist campaign trying to make me into a homosexual was actually effective. They made it appear that I was a homosexual keeping me surrounded by lesbians and homosexuals. In case I thought about talking with a heterosexual woman, they ensured the women I met were man-hating feminists, rape victims, police employees, psychologists, or psychiatrists. It is always thus. They added a new round of "He's not real." and "He's dead." I thought only Saddam Hussein had doppelgangers.

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 I was treated to a relentless day of harassment and provocations from a charming gentleman who is reportedly employed by the Kennedy cult gambling rings from above named cities and towns, protected by police agencies. Some report the gamblers are from San Francisco too. See how important I am? Numerous gambling aficionados work at Harvard University. The lead gambler-harasser of the day, is about 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs about 210 pounds. Has reddish brown curly hair, some facial hair and was wearing a green Oxford University sweatshirt when I saw him in the basement.



The on call superintendent for the weekend was in the basement attending a substantial water leak from a large pipe going from the first floor into the basement. The Oxford shirt, may be a wannabe psychologist, having worked in a mental hospital as a guard. They often think they are psychiatrists. I suspect he uses police or government files, which are notoriously inaccurate. Not just mine. I asked local police for any files, and the FBI twice. They denied having any files about me. They either lied or the files were destroyed contrary to law. That has happened in other jurisdictions. So it is not surprising to me. The lead psychologist-gambler of the day likely works for the gambling rings mentioned above with a Harvard University connection.

On Sunday, October 25, 2015, with a superintendent present,  I saw him wandering the halls with no supervision as if he lived in the building. He occupied the apartment above mine as all of the criminals do who harass me, disturbing my sleep, keeping me awake through evening hours, sabotaging my computer and keeping me under surveillance. That apartment is now vacant as previous ones were. Harvard employees provide access to criminals for the vacant units for harassment. The pattern that these creepy people use and repeat each time there is a new one is: first to harass, trying to provoke violence. They are told, "He's crazy." And the prevailing belief, obediently reported by journalists everywhere, is that if a person is crazy, they are easily provoked and are violent.



 
Failing to provoke, they next use young women as bait. When that fails to lead to an arrest, they use older women, often married. And when that also fails they use young men as bait. All of which occurred on Sunday, October 25, 2015. It suggests there is a limitless supply of mercenary morons willing to earn money interfering with my life. He is only the latest vulgarian to do so. One of the unlimited parade of hateful and hostile beings that I am surrounded by each day, every day. It indicates the priorities of police, crime families and Communists. But also for the FBI that allows this long term abuse, 45 years so far. Journalists report many murders, and attacks on police officers. How many people with long arrest records and histories of violent crimes are walking around with no one watching them? But for 45 years the same kind of creepy people have kept me under surveillance, harassment and character assassination. Consider how extremely misguided they are.

They think I do not know they are watching, harassing and using young women as bait. They are disgusting perverts, and reveal what they think of me. Do they think I will get violent and allow them to have me arrested? In 1990 the California crime syndicate hired Cambridge and Somerville police to harass me, and paid for a complete frame-up with seven attorneys, five judges, two clerks, and about a dozen police employees from the two cities. That was after I wrote letters to the chiefs of those police departments complaining about police harassment. No more complaints to police.  

The usual Harvard University superintendent suspects provided access to my building, to the Oxford hooligan. Harvard employees explain they are only following orders. It is not clear who is ordering the harassment. Is it from high up in the Harvard administration food chain? The President? The Provost? The General Counsel? Or one of the puppet Vice Presidents? The gambling ring psychologist wannabe continued the campaign trying to make me into a homosexual, then tried to provoke violence. The gamblers operate under the ancient profile of me being "a black, homosexual, Communist." They employed white-hating black people for harassment as I shopped for groceries. I suspect they also stirred up racial animosity, telling them, "He's a racist." It is what these thoughtful gentlemen do. But that element comes from the FBI which suggests they work as informants for the FBI. Watch for the history of Boston area gambling rings in my life 1971-1979, as soon as I am able to edit it into presentable form.



The Middlesex District Attorney (and the Attorney General of Massachusetts) ignores my complaints saying "He has no evidence." When is it the responsibility of crime victims to provide evidence? That is what the police (and the FBI) are for. When I went to the US Attorney to complain. They told me that they only act after the FBI provides evidence of a crime. Oh! That explains why the FBI in Boston is rife with corrupt agents. The FBI does not report themselves. Police (and the FBI) say "He's mentally ill." and ignore complaints in violation of the discrimination laws. Those laws remain unenforced due to the intentional ignorance of taxpayer funded agencies. Taxpayer funded agencies remain focused on white-only racism, homophobia, Islamophobia, and sexism. Disability? Not on their radar. Even at the Cambridge Handicap Commission they are not concerned. In October 2015 I went to their office, explaining what happened the previous week. The staff told me, "That was a long time ago." Huh?

The mostly gambling ring criminals repeat events from 1971-1979 in 2015. When I complain the government tells me "That was a long time ago." I see. The gambling rings harass me and repeat events from long ago. But when I complain to the government they say it is the present, that was long ago. It is the same with character assassination, "He's crazy." They scare people away to keep me isolated. But when I seek help from taxpayer funded agencies who are paid to help persons who are crazy, the staff and the mental patients say, "Don't come here. There's nothing wrong with you." We do not want non mental patients observing us. Oh. So the crazy part is only for non crazy people, just to scare them. In the real world of crazy it is non existent. That is just perfect as one of the crime families often says. At a candidate forum on Monday October 26, 2015 there were at least two psychologists present conducting evaluations. That is in addition to the police employees watching for violence. Amazing waste of taxpayer resources.

Police power is focused on harmless individuals. The police and their employees fear targeting dangerous violent criminals. They might get hurt. Thus they harass harmless persons in order to provoke them and make their arrests without endangering themselves. The TSA and the DHS do the same at the federal level targeting older women and children at airports for thorough searches, while terror candidates wear police and pilot uniforms carrying weapons onto the planes. It is pathetic how the government wastes taxpayer money, and does not keep people safe.

No comments: