June 28, 2015

Updated(7): Unable to Post Temporarily


First posted on or about June 2, 2015; Last updated June 28, 2015




It appears that the primary harasser, the charming and always delightful lesbian graduate student in psychology at Harvard University Medical School is on hiatus, replaced by a chemistry major. Not certain but that is the initial observation. She brings an extraordinary enthusiasm for harassing a 70-year-old broken white man after 45 years of previous criminal abuses by crime families, police, FBI informants, Communists, Harvard University campus police, building superintendents, affiliated lawyers, and assorted psychopaths. On Sunday, June 28, 2015 in addition to the usual sleep deprivation and disturbances every one or two hours, she added dropping large pieces of wood and metal for ten minute periods at a time. That was her personal flourish to the usual pattern of abuses. 

I revealed on this blog, which Harvard University lawyers relentlessly remind me, "No one reads your blog." that homosexuals rejoined this criminal harassment begun in 1968 in New York City. These homosexuals mostly Communists and FBI informants (Is that triple redundancy?), enhanced the harassment both at my humble residence and as I do errands. Additional evidence of the misguided focus of the FBI. In his June 28, 2015 Boston Herald column about the New York state prison escapees, Howie Carr refers to the FBI as "Famous But Incompetent."



I used to call them the Federal Bureau of Intimidation. In either case these legacies of J. Edgar Hoover are reportedly from the San Francisco area offices. Boston FBI employees have had enough stress relief which they get from harassing disabled and elderly persons in the Boston area. The San Francisco agents and informants need some recreation. What better activity than harassing a 70 year old white man who survived 45 years of abuse? These are brave courageous FBI employees. No need to direct energy at violent criminals or terrorists. The FBI hires criminals to conduct their criminal abuses. They prefer to target an old man who is barely moving. He won't fight back. He won't harm them. 

They try to provoke violence by intense and severe harassment. They try to create violence which was the false claim by police employees of California Syndicate in 1990 in Cambridge. That crime family hired Cambridge and Somerville MA police for a complete frame up. It included several  police employees, seven defense attorneys, five judges and a few prosecutors. Oh and one social worker and a state public records employee. See brief description of that event at this link. 

http://enoughroom.blogspot.com/2014/12/multi-millionaire-actor-seeks-pardon.html

Add to the motivation (stress relief, and just for fun) for targeting me while police resources are diverted from watching known violent criminals and suspected terrorists, ordinary civilians who do not like "wise asses." That is what they  call me because I object to the 45 year campaign of criminal abuses of police, crime families, Communists, FBI employees and Harvard University employees, using words. They say "You're uncivil." Uncivil? Writing and talking is uncivil? What do they prefer?  

* * *

Harassment intensifies. Homosexuals rejoined the daily abuse. Has the Supreme Court of the United States emboldened them? Homosexuals are like the other two wealthy and powerful victim groups who rule the cultural revolution.  Ever since high school I had friends who were what were called flamers, homosexuals who openly lived as homosexual. They knew I was not one of them. They respected me as a friend. I grew up in a mixed race neighborhood and went to school with black children. One black classmate would run 100 yards to knock me down whenever he saw me. I attended parties in college where I was the only white guy. I went on a cruise with 1,000 people, four white the rest black. I always defended black people and supported them. I admired Mohammed Ali when he stood up to the selective service system. But in 1979 a team of government thugs began a relentless 35 year character assassination campaign calling me racist. It woke me to the fact that people are clueless about others. Collectivism has taken control of how Americans see one another. White people are all racist today. They enjoy white privilege. Even poor white people who have no education and live without running water. All black people even the multi millionaire athletes, celebrities, businessmen, and government chiefs are victims. It is irrational what is going on in this country. I used to help women when they were in trouble. Now women attack and harass me, as if I am trying to rape them as I do errands. For 45 years the U.S. government including but not limited to the FBI told everyone I knew, know and met, "He’s a homosexual." Huh? That was news to me. They didn’t tell me. Now even the homosexual thugs harass me. Haven’t had much sleep in the past two weeks due to relentless harassment where I live. Entire body aches. They are working overtime. Must be under pressure to get control.

* * *

Beginning on or about June 20, 2015 an intense campaign of severe harassment at my residence disturbing my sleep and preventing me from sleeping began. It continues as of June 25, 2015, when it was so brutal I anticipated having a heart attack of a stroke. I am not certain if that was the goal, or if it was to provoke violence, or all three. One thug who conducted one day of abuse actually expressed his surprise that I survived his attempted homicide. In any case the lawful authorities remain silent and inactive as bystanders while this criminal abuse continues. Unable to determine if it is in fact Somerville, MA police employees who harm me trying to cause my death. It appears to be from Somerville and perhaps an associate of the California Syndicate which harassed me since 1968. Little progress on finding the source of difficulties with my home computer. An upgrade did not fix the problem.  

* * *

Unable to provoke violence, the latest team of abuser police and FBI bullies from Somerville, MA were joined on Tuesday June 9, 2015 by some of the Harvard University building superintendents and one of their criminal associates, using psychiatric drugs. There was another illegal entry to my residence when drugs were placed into foods I ingested. The charming and always delightful graduate student in psychology at Harvard University Medical School rejoined the bullies for more psychopathic activities. To repeat I am not under the care of any psychiatrist or any psychologist. There is no court order permitting treatment without consent. I never volunteered for any medical research project as a human subject. These are criminal assaults, and trespass. The FBI continues tampering with and interfering with USPS mail, telephone and email communications. The FBI scared me in my impaired state in 1973 after government psychiatrists drugged me for 80 consecutive days, contrary to law. Then the FBI used me to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me. They did pay, and continue to pay,  a woman I dated for three months when I was in law school who turned out to be a lesbian. She is now married to a black homosexual FBI informant. They are paid to pretend to be my friends and to prevent me from enjoying the basic rights of American citizens, and to prevent me from getting relief from 45 years of relentless harassment 24/7. Charming couple. 

* * *
More changes after a week. A team for Somerville, MA replaced the previous team. Never a gap in coverage. Better attention to details keeping me under surveillance and harassment than the TSA exhibits looking for weapons. It shows the priorities of the ruling class. Focus on harmless, law abiding persons for abuse. Leave dangerous violent persons alone. They may hurt you. 
(June 7, 2015)

* * *

The primary harassers appear to be from elsewhere, e.g., New York, New Jersey and Washington State. It is disappointing because I am fond of New York and New Jersey. They must be the same people who harassed me in those jurisdictions when I lived there. It was the California Syndicate who hired local police to implement a police frame-up in Cambridge in 1990-91. That criminal organization harassed me relentlessly since 1968, when I was a student at Columbia University in the City of New York. (June 6, 2015)

* * *

Did some superficial maintenance, enabling sporadic postings. Working on more repairs, but cannot control external tampering with life and communications.
(June 2, 2015)
* * *

Please take notice that due to extreme harassment and criminal sabotage to my home computer I will be unable to continue posting for a while. It appears that local police including but not limited to Cambridge police and Harvard University campus police target me for what they say no one reads. Regular posting will resume as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.

No comments: