June 21, 2015

Summer Solstice 2015




Each year at the solstices there are celebrations in or near Cambridge MA. Pagans and Wiccans celebrate nature, and the non spiritual world. This year I finally made it to a party for the summer solstice. It was advertised by a neighborhood as a block party. I went to see what it was like. As soon as I arrived I realized (actually before I told myself not to have unreasonable expectations) that parties are parties. What makes them or breaks them are the people at the party. OK some parties are thought to be great because of the food, celebrities, the drugs or the open bar. It is like all of life. Human happiness depends on the people with whom you live and/or work. If you like them and they like you it is a wonderful life. If not it may not be unhappy. But it is just bearable, like the lives of the mass of men, "quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau, “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."



There were lots of children, toddlers trying to break a pinata which was on the ground. The toddlers were blindfolded and trying one at a time. I immediately became alert to the potential for being thought a predator if I watched them have fun. I moved along to a one man band with food on a table. One young lady smiled at me. That also put me on alert. What was she up to? I'm no longer young and handsome. I'm not rich, famous or powerful. Why was she smiling at me? If I walked over and spoke to her would she accuse me of trying to rape her? Today's young women have been conditioned not to trust men, the enemy. "Why are you talking to me? Do I know you?" I once read that young women who are trained to smile at others fear to do so in cities. Some men think the woman wants to be approached and do not know they are just being polite. I kept moving. I did not see any friendly faces. They are neighbors, most of whom do not know one another. I didn't even live in the neighborhood. I went shopping. Along the way I saw a couple walking with a dog. Uh, wait. I saw something I shouldn't have seen. Finally got to the store. New man at the deli counter. Why do I always get the new guy, who does not know what he is doing? Like many at the deli counter he is black from Africa, not African American. If I complain "He's a racist." Got my stuff and left.



Readers may think I'm paranoid for how I see others. They have not had experiences anything near mine. So let me briefly, emphasis on briefly, explain. Currently police employees from Somerville, MA resumed the role of primary harassers in my life. I said resumed because Somerville, MA police employees participated in the long harassment campaign beginning in or about 1972. They disturb my sleep every one or two hours trying to provoke violence. They sabotage my home computer. They interfere with my telephone, landline and cell, my cable television, and US mail. They intentionally inflict emotional and psychological stress, a tort. Their goal is to have me arrested or put into a hospital. I live in Cambridge. Why are they allowed to conduct a brutal campaign of criminal harassment and surveillance in Cambridge? Why do Cambridge police allow it? A better question is why are they harassing me at all? During one period, a government agency had a standing offer of $50,000 to anyone who could drive me crazy. 


Dustin Hofffman in Wag The Dog

The best answer after 45 years of similar abuses is, they do it to control me. In 1973 government psychiatrists drugged me for 80 consecutive days contrary to law. I was not under the care of any psychiatrist. There was no court order to permit this series of chemical assaults, poisoning under state statute. (Ever hear of someone being drugged by government psychiatrists illegally?) "This is nothing," as the Dustin Hoffman character movie producer, says in Wag The Dog. I never volunteered to be a human subject for any medical research project. They thought I was a spy. They asked, "How did he know that?" It is a pattern still operative today, of arrogance. They think of themselves as smarter, morally superior to others. If they do not tell ordinary people what they are doing and separating their lies from truth, it is (in their minds) impossible for ordinary civilians to figure out what they are doing.



I was speculating to my friends by telephone. My phone was tapped by the FBI. I didn't know it. But I was right. In any case over the next 42 years, organized crime families, police, FBI informants and agents, and Communists took turns harassing me. Their goal was to control me, often by destroying me. The California Syndicate began the attacks in 1968 because they were at war with the Kennedy Cult which adopted me. One element then was "He likes to sleep with married women." This was a stretch, because I was paranoid then due to my political activity. I feared being criticized for sleeping with married women. A few flirted with me and invited me to lunch. At that time in New York City many people were sleeping with anyone and everyone they felt like sleeping with. It was not a big deal. Truth does not matter for character assassination. Just relentless broadcasting of accusations. No evidence is required.



The government and crime families used drugs, behavior conditioning, brute force, threats, ridicule, humiliation, insults, surveillance, provocations and most of all character assassination. It worked. They isolated me. The FBI stole my personal journals and sold copies to crime families and local police who used them to ridicule and to humiliate me. They culled the several women I dated and wrote about. They are all married to FBI informants and agents. Today they still harass me but I no longer have any group or friends supporting me. The many well funded taxpayer funded agencies who's mission is to protect vulnerable people stand by and watch. Some participate in the abuses. They all use similar patterns, most often young women as bait. They are usually man hating feminists, and lesbians. That is why I am skeptical when women smile at me. Oh, and on Friday, June 19, 2015, one of the recent lead harassers, a black racist gentleman from the state of Washington, assured me, "That is all over. It's all locked up. No more of that." Uh-huh. So this is what?



Or consider this. On June 17, 2015 a white man, 21, who allegedly hated black people, shot and killed nine black people who were attending a church service. A movement was resumed to take down the Confederate flag from the South Carolina state house. This is one of many political efforts exploiting the tragic deaths of innocent people. No less than the White House continued his propaganda tactics dividing Americans. With his liberal useful idiots, he blamed guns for those deaths. The pharmaceutical industry blames mental illness, demanding more taxpayer funded treatment. One genius politician blamed Fox News. Among those commenting on the Confederate flag, was the new Republican, Harvard College trained Governor of Massachusetts, Charlie Baker. He suggested it was a matter for the people of the state of South Carolina to display the flag or not. When he was confronted with a few extremist liberals in Massachusetts he immediately caved and apologized for saying what he did. One more spineless politician produced by Harvard University. So if a popular Governor is unwilling to stand up to speech and thought bullies who say they are offended by the Governor's speech, what is to be expected from small time bureaucrats who are obligated to accept complaints about abuse from vulnerable persons? A man accused of being crazy, complains about police and crime families harassing him? Hah!



How did we get to this situation of young white men hating black people and black people accusing all white people of racism? Did the past seven years of a White House and an Attorney General repeatedly accusing white people of racism play any role? On Sunday, June 21, 2015  irresponsible biased national journalists, cited the extremist leftist Southern Poverty Law Center, in reports of what to blame. Richard Cohen their spokesman said the South Carolina man accused of nine killings got his ideas from the internet. Really? So he became a hater of black people from internet sites. Does that mean that everyone who reads essays and reports online will become racists? Where did black people who hate white people get their ideas from? The same internet? Did comments by the White House and the Attorney General over the past seven years get reported and repeated on the internet? Did that have any effect on young black people? Or young white people? Did radio and television journalists have any effect on increasing the hatred of black people toward white people, by repeating the propaganda that all white people are racist? Did propaganda promoted by the Southern Poverty Law Center, and repeated by useful idiot journalists,  have any effect on the South Carolina suspect? What role did Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the many misguided politicians, who repeat extremist leftist propaganda have on the mind of the suspect?



The above mentioned groups openly and fearlessly harass me after 45 previous years of similar criminal abuse. Some friends died. Others abandoned me. I don't blame them. Who needs this in their lives? I am left as a target for abuse by psychopaths who enjoy beating up vulnerable people. I am now over 70 years old. For 42 years one element of their relentless character assassination is "He's crazy." Government psychiatrists had three cover stories for their drugging campaign. "He's having a nervous breakdown." or "He's a drug addict." or "Teenagers put PCP also called angel dust, [In some users, PCP may cause acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom; in others, paranoia and violent hostility, and in some, it may produce a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Many believe PCP to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse.] into his marijuana."



Each group has their own elements of character assassination. None of them broadcast anything to make me look good. While I was of interest to the Kennedy cult, they adopted me when I was a student at Columbia University. They intended to groom me to be a political leader. They did the same with others. It is how they produce politicians. They study and learn how to control and to manipulate their recruits. Most politicians are weak and have relaxed rectitude. They are the cadre of political leaders who go along to get along. Harvard University produces this kind of leader.



Today each crime family has their version of history which they believe and promote to others. Police and the FBI have their own version which they promote also. It is not limited to judicial findings, and includes at least one police frame up in Cambridge, MA in 1990. See brief description of frame up at this link

http://enoughroom.blogspot.com/2014/12/multi-millionaire-actor-seeks-pardon.html

What makes this impossible to resolve is that their objective is control. But I am unable to comply with all of the elements of the various players. One group says "He's a criminal." The other says "He works for the police." Un-involved people get angry at me when it turns out I am not what someone else told them. One says "He's black." The other says "He's a white racist." One says "He's crazy." The other, "There's noting wrong with him." One says "He's homosexual." The other "He's heterosexual." It is always on with two conflicting demands which it is impossible for me to be at the same time. Yet that is what these players all demand. One says "He's a Communist." The other, "He's in organized crime." and so on. One has said for many years, "He's a retired drug dealer." The other "He's crazy and homeless."



In a PBS WNET production, Funkiest Monkeys, videographer Colin Stafford-Johnson observed Samson who replaced Tarzan the former dominant monkey of a troop of black crested macaques in Indonesia. Colin said, "He's completely on his own. That's not a good thing to be if you're a monkey. It's hard to believe looking at him now, the state of him, that yesterday he was surrounded by females. How the mighty can fall in such a short space of time. So I really don't know what's going to happen to him."



That reminded me of what a Columbia University classmate said about me, to me when I told him the police were harassing me. His reaction, "You're crazy." Then, "How the mighty have fallen." He knew me when I was a student leader at Columbia, and when the FBI was using me to fight organized crime for 15 years. He did not know they did not pay me, and then joined in the character assassination. He did not know the government drugged me. The human world imitates the natural world. Or is it the other way around?

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.Albert Einstein



That would include those officials who are paid to do something about it, e.g., police, prosecutors, politicians, FBI and taxpayer funded human services protection agencies. One social worker told me, "We can't help you with criminal matters." Huh? Police and crime families conduct a brutal criminal campaign of harassment and they can't help? What is their problem? An elder services taxpayer funded agency demanded of me, "Can you prove you are not mentally ill?" I mean, can anyone prove a negative? And what if I was? Does that make the abuse acceptable? How do these people justify their lack of spine and refusal to act against egregious abuses?

No comments: