June 22, 2015

White House Promotes Globalism and Increased Business For Lawyers





White House is well aware of misguided rape policy it promotes. Administration moves to place all police under federal jurisdiction. No more state and local police departments is the goal. Part of the effort toward globalism, breaking down borders and nations. It is why so many Republicans support the secret trade deal. Globalists are in both parties. Immigration abuses are part of this also. Useful idiot journalists divert attention with fake race and rape statistics most of which are made up by PR flacks. What is shocking is the silence of police agencies and lawyers about this destruction of the legal system. Police, prosecutors and hospitals all have taxpayer funded specially trained investigators of rape. Colleges have none of these. But it does increase potential for more lawsuits by men falsely convicted without Due Process protections. The White House encourages the rule of lawyers replacing the constitution.

[From article]
I have a problem with any organization judging what is clearly a criminal matter and being the judge and jury of someone's guilt or innocence. We are supposed to be a nation of laws, where anyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. We have all seen, at some point, videos or pictures of someone clearly committing a crime. The MSM is always very careful to refer to the person committing the crime as the "alleged" criminal or perpetrator. Why should institutions of learning be an exception and be able to follow their own arbitrary rules or the rules of any administration in matters of sexual assault, or any other criminal matter? Why should the alleged perpetrator be considered guilty until proven innocent? If there were a shooting on a campus, wouldn't the police be called immediately and the matter be turned over to the judicial system?
[. . .]
After we rode around for a while, he said he had some records at his room we could listen to in order to kill time. Once we were in his room, he attacked me viciously. I fought and fought, and screamed to the point where I subsequently lost my voice for several days. It was to no avail, as he was considerably stronger than me. When I finally blacked out due to a pillow being pressed on my face, he raped me.
I won't go into all the details of the rape or how I got away, but get away I did, and I ran to my friends, who were waiting for me with the police. When I hadn't turned up at the appointed time, they knew something was wrong and started to search for me. When the police went to his motel room looking for him, they found pieces of the clothes he had ripped off me and chunks of my hair he had torn out.
I was then terrorized for days by phone calls made by him to the motel where I worked, to the point where my employer got someone else to take over my switchboard duties. I also had Ocean City police officers voluntarily driving me each day to work and then back to where I was staying. I was perfectly willing to press charges, but my rapist escaped and returned to his home in Canada, which didn't have extradition for rape.
Sandra Jones appears to be one of a growing number of young women trivializing true rape by crying rape when they get drunk and do something they later regret. By doing so, they ruin young men's lives. These young women should be educated about what sexual assault truly is. Maybe the Obama administration should be educated as well.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/rape_on_campus_guilty_until_proven_innocent.html

June 22, 2015
Rape on Campus: Guilty until Proven Innocent
By Claire Hawks

No comments: