August 3, 2012

New Web Site About Joe Paterno

John Ziegler says, "there is nothing I hate more than media bias and incompetence. This is why, at great personal sacrifice, I devoted my life to correcting the historical record about the 2008 presidential election. I believe that history has already more than vindicated me on that one.

Today I released a new web site which is designed to fight back against a different kind of "media malpractice," which, believe it or not, may end up being even worse than what happened in the 2008 election.

The website is titled "The Framing of Joe Paterno" and deals with the real truth, as we currently know it, regarding the Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal. The url is www.FramingPaterno.com
I am well aware that many of you will immediately scoff at this project and think that I have lost my mind. I actually wish that were really the case. If you are open to the real facts of this case, I am confident that you will see that my desire to correct an apparent injustice is well placed and that, in a rational world, my efforts should be needed because there would be hundreds of people lining up to do the same thing.

Thanks to an incredible media blackout on opposing views here, that is the only way that the truth in this story is ever going to gain any traction.

No comments: