August 16, 2012

Court Clerk Revealed Planned Arrests to Crime Families


As I've said many times after my 5-year landlord tenant case in the Third Circuit 1983-1988, the court clerks can do more harm than judges. When I petitioned the Supreme Court of the US, that Court Clerk did not file my papers as required by US Code and Court Rules. After I filed a complaint with Chief Justice Reinquist, that clerk resigned and was replaced. I have no evidence that my complaint precipitated that change. In Cambridge MA District State Court one criminal court clerk sold signed search warrants to drug dealers who would use them to enter wealthy citizens' homes.

[From article]
The source told agents that he was told about the Armenian Power arrests by a codefendant who said that he obtained the information from his cousin “Hovik,” who “is married to a female working in the Federal Clerk’s office in Los Angeles.”
The cooperator said that he was told the court clerk had previously provided secret information about federal charges filed against members of a Mexican crime crew known as the 38th Street Gang.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/federal-court-clerk-arrested-578451

FBI: Court Clerk Sold Secret Info To L.A. Hoodlums
Troubling security breach led to couple’s bust on obstruction rap
Augiust 16, 2012
Smoking Gun

No comments: