August 17, 2012

UK Woman Marries Gambian Gardener She Met On Holiday With Husband





















[From article]
'We had a Muslim ceremony on July 15 at his parents' house,' she says. 'I wore a dress over trousers because I wanted to keep my legs covered out of respect for Lamin's religion.
[. . .]
'The head of the mosque conducted the ceremony in Arabic. His dad and sister translated.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2190047/My-husband-bonfire-Gucci-shoes-Gambian-lovers-worth-Mother-insists-regrets-affair-hotel-gardener.html

My husband made a bonfire of my Gucci shoes but my Gambian lover's worth it: Mother of six insists she has no regrets over affair with hotel gardener
Scorned ex-husband threw 50 handbags and more than 50 pairs of shoes onto bonfire
Michelle Dampha is now married to Gambian gardener she met on holiday with ex-husband
By BETH HALE
Daily Mail (UK)
PUBLISHED: 17:22 EST, 17 August 2012 | UPDATED: 17:23 EST, 17 August 2012

No comments: