August 3, 2012

They're Only Words

They're Only Words

It is amazing that so many voters in the USA still support Barack Obama. He is the most deceptive, and unscrupulous President I have ever seen. I began watching Presidents in 1952 when Dwight Eisenhower was a candidate. He remains my favorite President especially because as he left office he warned of the growing dangers from the military industrial complex, but also less known the academic research complex. When I learned logic an example of what the syllogism is, was explained like this. All politicians are liars. John is a politician. Therefore, John is a liar.

So the fact that a politician lies is no surprise. But the way that Obama lies is just laughable. Whenever his opponents accuse him of doing, saying or being something. He just issues a statement, that he is not doing, saying or being what they accuse him of. Words have little meaning. That is a character trait of the Kennedy Cult which I saw close up for many years. They adopted me when I was a student at Columbia University in 1968. They used me and abused me. I've read that I am not the only person so abused by those delightful sons, and daughters of Joe Kennedy the Ambassador to England, the Chairman of the SEC and the Chairman of the Maritime Commission, after he was a bootlegger. One of them gave it away when I questioned his comments. He said, "They're just words." It took me a while to understand what he meant and what he was doing. To him lies were unimportant, because he was only using words to lie. He did not use guns or knives to kill a person. It was just words.

I realized he was not the only person to have that moral standard. I encountered it many times over the years especially when it affected me and my life. In August 2012 the US Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid, Democrat, of Nevada said that he was told that Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney did not pay any taxes for ten years. Gerry Doyle who hosts a radio show from Las Vegas calls Reid, "Whorehouse Harry." Rush Limbaugh calls him "Dingy Harry." Mr. Reid did not provide any evidence for his oblique accusation. Howie Carr, Boston Radio Talk Show Host and Boston Herald columnist said it reminded him of what Lyndon Johnson said during a campaign. Johnson's advisor said to LBJ, "We don't have anything bad to say about [his opponent]. Johnson said "We'll say he [has sex with] animals." His aide said "But that's not true, we can't prove it." Johnson replied, "I know. I just want to see him deny he's [having sex with] animals."

That is what it appears that Reid is doing on behalf of the President. It is how Obama runs campaigns. It is a repeat of his state senate campaign and his campaign for US Senate in Illinois. He reveals personal matters and exploits private actions of his opponents. He never had anything positive to run on, besides his gift of being such a smooth liar, a quality he shares with psychopaths.

It is also what six crime families and Communists from six states did to me. It is why I notice these things and can even articulate them. Reid places Romney in the position of a man who is asked, "Are you still beating your wife?" He demands that Romney disprove an unsubstantiated allegation. It diverts attention from the lack of anything Obama can say about his time as President. He has no real world experience and it shows not only in domestic issues but also with the failures internationally.

In my case several despicable allegations were made about me, putting me in the same situation having to prove they are not true. This began when I was a student in law school running out of money I saved from working as a computer programmer. The Dean of the law school refused to give me any money telling me, "If you were black or Hispanic I could give you money. But you're not and I can't."

Even after I complained about being harassed after 40 years to taxpayer funded elder services agencies they demanded "Can you prove you are not mentally ill?" I mean that suggests that they think it is OK to harass a person who is mentally ill. These are taxpayer funded agencies and professionals who listen to lies and character assassination, but ignore complaints about criminals attacking an elder person. Even with the allegations of disability the disability agencies also ignored complaints about police abuses of an allegedly disabled person. So it shows how words do have an effect beyond just words as the Kennedy cult believes.

These character assassins destroyed my career, my reputation and my life using just words. They used sophisticated techniques being employed in a Presidential campaign. I never ran for office. I was a student when the slander began. A delightful married biracial couple, a white lesbian and a black homosexual, members of the victim groups who are always right and always a victim, said they were my friends. For 30 years they told everyone I met and everyone I knew that I was a retired drug dealer. Who needs enemies with friends like that? But I have plenty of enemies standing in line to take their shot at having me arrested, or killed.

Where do you go when the FBI is slandering a civilian? I only have this blog. When I wrote about my experiences to periodicals they sent me letters saying they did not have enough room, which is where I got the name for my blog. In previous lives it was a news letter and a cable access TV show. Now it is just this.

It is my only venue to fight against 42 years of police and FBI abuses in mostly three states. What makes this ludicrous is that local police believe what their political bosses tell them, want to arrest me, and did several times. They attack me after the FBI used me to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me one cent. Howie Carr's new book, Hitman tells about criminals who lived as FBI informants and lived well. One hitman who admitted 20 homicides, served 12 years or about 7 months for each murder. When he was released from prison the government gave him $20,000 to start his new life. Criminal FBI informants joined in harassing me with local police, crime families and Communists. Bookies come up to me to tell me, "You're not so important now." Huh? If I am so unimportant why are all of these sociopaths harassing me?

Few of these geniuses read books. They know and care little about the abominations in Boston by a group of criminal FBI agents working with organized crime. They committed up to 40 homicides, and framed four white men for a murder they knew they did not commit. Yet local, state and US officials remain clueless about these crimes, homicides, by men who walk around with FBI badges and taxpayer purchased weapons. It is one example of how clueless citizens are. And this is where the greatest concentration of colleges is located with Harvard University and MIT in one city. There are five law schools, several schools of government and journalism schools, in the Boston area, where professionals say little to nothing about FBI murders.

So with that environment how likely is it that anyone cares about 42 years of abuse and harassment? If FBI homicides do not get their interest what will? Oh you say a man who disagrees with same sex marriage, that is of national concern whipped up by journalist criminals who work with the criminals among politicians and police.


* * *
http://bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1061150984&format=&page=2&listingType=col#articleFull

No more Mittster nice guy!
It’s time to fight back against Dirty Harry
Boston Herald
By Howie Carr
Sunday, August 5, 2012

No comments: