November 16, 2013

OK For Black People To Use Hate Speech, White People Should Mind Their Own Business


[From article]
Charles Barkley admitted Thursday to using racial slurs with his friends.
Commenting on Los Angeles Clippers’ Matt Barnes using the “N” word on Twitter and the Miami Dolphins bullying investigation on TNT’s “Inside the NBA,” Barkley stated he will continue to use the racial slur around his friends and that white people should not dictate how he talks.
“I’m a black man. I use the ‘N’ word,” Barkley said. “I’m going to continue to use the ‘N’ word with my black friends, with my white friends. They are my friends.”
[. . .]
Barkley also said he’s tired of “regular people” trying to make sports politically correct.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/11/15/barkley-what-i-do-with-my-black-friends-is-not-up-to-white-america-to-dictate/

Barkley: ‘What I Do With My Black Friends Is Not Up To White America To Dictate’
November 15, 2013 10:10 AM

No comments: