May 23, 2014

Solution to Harvard University's Compliance With Title IX Sex Offenses

Posted May 15, 2014 12:33 AM ET; Last updated May 23, 2014 2:50 AM ET 

Four days after the 7 1/2 hour attack it was reported to me that the local police employees who joined Harvard University campus police on Saturday May 17, 2014 were from Brookline, MA. They did not have jurisdiction in Cambridge but what the hell. As long as Harvard University campus police gave them permission to harass me on property owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College, then it must be legal. I remember two Cambridge police detectives refused to investigate criminal harassment on Harvard University property, telling me they would not go onto Harvard University property, unless I provided them with evidence. Huh? I thought that was the job of police? One attorney at the U.S. attorney's office told me that they only prosecute cases that the FBI provides them with evidence. Huh? No wonder it took 30 years for them to prosecute the Bulger crime family. The FBI which was protecting that group did not provide the U.S. Attorney with evidence. See.

So on Monday May 19, 2014 that thoughtful, darling, young, dedicated, diligent, eager lesbian graduate student in Psychology at Harvard University Medical School, resumed her role as primary harasser, disturbing my sleep and tampering with my computer causing it to crash. Isn't that what psychologists are for? To harass to provoke vulnerable elder citizens to try to have them arrested and put into a hospital? Isn't that what Harvard University Medical School trains medical professionals to do?


Updated May 19, 2014 8:03 PM ET

The day after posting this story, on Friday evening May 16, 2014, I attended a reception at a gallery in Boston. I spoke with a man from the North End. He was likely a police employee who mentioned a man who asked a member of a crime family to do a favor for him. Was he suggesting that I do the same so the police could arrest me for trying to hire a hit man? It is a likely scenario. How many misguided abused humans go for the bait? He also told me that he had trouble with two policemen in Cambridge, and his experiences with the police review board. I told him how that works, or doesn't. 

On Saturday May 17, 2014 beginning at about 6:00 AM HUPD police employees and other police agency employees, at least three, were in an adjacent apartment. They conducted a non stop brutal harassment campaign keeping me awake, trying to provoke violence for 7 1/2 hours until about 1:30 PM.

That evening I attended a concert at a nearby church. When I went to sleep at about 1:00 AM Sunday May 18, 2014 I was awakened at 2:00 AM and kept awake until about 6:00 AM. It was more intense electronic assaults from a male, (Chinese Communist police employee?) in the next apartment, disturbing my sleep every two hours until about 4:00 PM.

As they harass me for unknown reasons one of the criminal officials (police employees) usually makes threats, e.g., "They will kill you." or "They are going to kill them." The killers and sometimes the victims remain unidentified. During this latest severe attack one of the moralist sociopaths said to me, "You were guilty." As usual he did not say of what I was guilty. Just guilty.

That is the pattern for 43 years of criminal abuses by first the CIA, then the FBI, then Communists, then local police (scores of local police departments), and then associates of nine crime families. They each punished me for being "guilty." But they never told me what I was guilty of. Under the rudimentary taxpayer funded system of criminal justice conducted in state and U.S courts across the nation, if a person is charged with a crime, he must be given notice. That is usually done formally at an arraignment. I was never arraigned for any crime for which I was tried and found guilty. Next an accused is allowed to defend himself with the guarantee of Due Process. That also was never extended to me. After a guilty finding if that is what the trier of facts decides, the accused is guaranteed a right to appeal the finding. But again, I was never found guilty in a court of law or allowed an appeal. I was never arrested. But the sociopaths have been punishing me, and slandering me, for 43 years for whatever it is they believe, "You were guilty." as they say.

Previously a woman I met in about 1995 also said to me, "You were guilty." She also did not explain what the accusation was. Nor did she explain how she knew I was guilty, or what offense was in her mind. How did she know what I was allegedly guilty of, if I did not know her until 1995 about 20 years after any alleged crime? What was it that permitted nine crime families and many governmental agencies to punish me hundreds of times for a crime for which I was never given notice, never arrested, never tried in a court of law? I was never arrested for any of the crimes they punished me for multiple times. So even if I was guilty of a crime what gave them all the right to punish me over and over again and again? No one explains any of those questions.



Also "revealed" to me by this latest group of Harvard University protected criminals, was "They killed those girls." Again with this admonition, if that is what it is, these criminal sociopaths, police employees, do not identify who "they" is, or who the "girls" are. They do not say how they were killed, or when or where. So what does "They killed those girls." have to do with me? It appears that over the past 43 years whatever crime occurred while I was alive within 1,000 miles, the crime became a reason for me to be punished. It is a likely explanation. How do they expect me to react to that? Do they refer to the Nigerian girls kidnapped by Muslim terrorists? Am I to blame for that too? One Harvard University campus police employee said to me, "You're a terrorist." It shows how distorted the views of police are and what their priorities are. 

Whatever it is that these psychotic criminal police employees believe, and they punished me for hundreds of times, perhaps maybe, just maybe 43 years of being punished repeatedly for crime(s), I was never arrested for, maybe I paid enough of my life for the fantasies in the minds of paranoid police employees and their obedient useful idiots?

But no. After 43 years the bottom feeders of the Harvard University campus police punish me again. Don't you just love them? In 2014, they appear to try to repeat the police frame-up of 1990. Then it was the Somerville police harassing me. The same pattern of sleep disturbances every one or two hours, as 24 years later. After I complained to the Cambridge and Somerville police in 1990, the Cambridge police arrested me. I learned later it was the California Syndicate who hired those two police departments to conduct the frame-up. They paid seven lawyers to not put on a defense. These charming lawyers were paid twice. First by taxpayers then by the crime family to ensure I did not get a hearing. Five state court judges participated. One threatened to put me in a hospital if I testified about what happened to me. Another refused to appoint any more lawyers and ordered me to appear and to represent myself. There are more similarly outrageous behavior by the courts, but you get the idea.

In 2014 it was the Harvard University campus police who tried to repeat the same events. But I no longer complain to the police about police misconduct. They do not investigate police criminals. I complain to four agencies. The Massachusetts Attorney General's Disability Rights Project; the Massachusetts Office on Disabilities; and the Middlesex District Attorney's disability and elder abuse unit. The police, the FBI and politicians say, "He's crazy." in order to prevent any honest police agency from listening to what I say. That may be a fantasy to think there are honest police agencies, but for argument sake. The legal definition of disability in state and U.S. statutes has three parts. It explains how I am entitled to legal protections for persons with a legal disability. 

In 1973 government psychiatrists drugged me for 80 consecutive days contrary to law. They thought I was a spy. I was not under the care of any psychiatrist and there was no court order to allow them to drug me.  Then the FBI used me, in an impaired (disabled) state, to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me any money. Beginning about 1988 the FBI abandoned me and coordinated 22 years of allowing crime families to retaliate which continues today. The legal definition of disability is:

42 U.S. Code § 12102 - Definition of disability


As used in this chapter:

(1) Disability
The term “disability” means, with respect to an individual—
(A) a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities of such individual;
(B) a record of such an impairment; or
(C) being regarded as having such an impairment (as described in paragraph (3)).

(2) Major life activities
(A) In general
For purposes of paragraph (1), major life activities include, but are not limited to, caring for oneself, performing manual tasks, seeing, hearing, eating, sleeping, walking, standing, lifting, bending, speaking, breathing, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, communicating, and working.
(B) Major bodily functions
For purposes of paragraph (1), a major life activity also includes the operation of a major bodily function, including but not limited to, functions of the immune system, normal cell growth, digestive, bowel, bladder, neurological, brain, respiratory, circulatory, endocrine, and reproductive functions.

(3) Regarded as having such an impairment
For purposes of paragraph (1)(C):
(A) An individual meets the requirement of “being regarded as having such an impairment” if the individual establishes that he or she has been subjected to an action prohibited under this chapter because of an actual or perceived physical or mental impairment whether or not the impairment limits or is perceived to limit a major life activity.
(B) Paragraph (1)(C) shall not apply to impairments that are transitory and minor. A transitory impairment is an impairment with an actual or expected duration of 6 months or less.
I also leave a complaint with the ACLU of Massachusetts. None of them ever act to curb the abuses. They usually say to me, "There's nothing we can do." It is why it has gone on for 43 years in three states. During one period I used to call to other state's agencies seeking help from their disability protection agencies. They would ask me "If you live in Massachusetts why do you call here?" I explained "Because they will not help me in Massachusetts." 

I used to call about 12 other taxpayer funded agencies but they also refused to act. So I decided to focus on these four to save myself time. It is mainly to establish a record so the police cannot say, "Why didn't you complain?" That is not to say that government criminals do not erase their inconvenient records. One Cambridge City department employee told me there are no records of me though I made a purchase previously. In about 1985 the FBI denied they had any records about me. In 1983 when I was litigating a landlord tenant case in the New Jersey courts, the Executive Director of the N.J. ACLU said to me, "You don't need an attorney. You need a law firm." That was about 30 years ago. And the beat goes on.

Of course it may be that Prof. Hyman has connections to federal police agencies. He does have a history of obtaining U.S. taxpayer grants from federal agencies for Harvard University and for his exciting psychiatric research projects. So maybe it is the den of high ethical standards, the Boston FBI office which spawned the 30-year rein of terror by the Bulger crime family. Recall that a special investigator from the U.S. Department of Justice, John Durham, found one FBI agent was involved in 30 years of corruption. Only one special agent was able to corrupt the entire office and state and local police agencies. Only one. That was John Connolly, who was convicted of homicide and is in a Florida state prison. Mr. John Durham returned to Washington DC after his investigation. Did he report that the Boston FBI office was now clean ever since Mr. Bulger went on the lam? Or when he was captured? It only took the Boston FBI 16 years to find him and it was not even an American citizen who gave the tip that led to the Bulger capture in Santa Monica, CA.

So was the latest round of intimidation of free expression, constitutionally protected speech criticizing Prof. Hyman's proposed Title IX compliance, retaliation from the Boston FBI? Have they adopted the same fantasies of the crime families to conduct punishment for another round of character assassination? Was the Saturday of 7 1/2 hours of intense criminal abuse by the FBI on behalf of Prof. Hyman?

It is not clear that is true. I have no evidence. But it is certainly within the realm of how the FBI operates in Massachusetts. They did allow, or facilitate, up to 60 homicides admitted or prosecuted by the Bulger crime family over 30 years. The Boston FBI also arranged for a frame-up of four white men for a murder the FBI knew they did not commit. The men were sentenced to death. After the Massachusetts legislature repealed the death penalty two of the men died in prison, two were released after 30 years. A U.S. Court awarded the men and their families $101 million plus attorneys fees of taxpayer money. No FBI agents suffered penalties for their criminal abuses of power.

So the Boston FBI has a long history of criminal abuses of innocent civilians, they do not like, they do not trust and who they want to kill or prosecute. A history of misadventures they believe they can do without being held accountable. The Boston office of the FBI was used for ethnic cleansing, to eliminate the Italian American crime family to leave the field open for the Irish American crime family. Do you hear that loud silence from the academic community and the lawyers of the state? Six law schools are in and next to Boston plus several schools of government.

That is an alternative explanation for the latest round of abuses trying to provoke violence. How many other cases of extreme violence were the result of FBI or police provocations? The police will never admit when they make a mistake. The FBI not only will never admit their errors, but they also kill to cover up their mistakes. But also none of the politicians, or the police agencies are willing or able to repay civilians, make them whole,  after officials destroy their lives. It happened to many civilians, men and women, whose lives were destroyed by abusive criminals in the FBI and police agencies. And it happens over and over again and again. Do you hear the silence from the main stream networks, and journalists about any of this until many years after it happens? I read often about a man getting out of prison after 10, 20 or more years for a wrongful conviction. Why did it take so long?

In my case there is no court to appeal to for a new trial or to vacate the wrongful sentence. What was the sentence? And what was the crime? 43 years of abuse cannot be undone. No one can compensate me for that. What good is money now? I am 70 years old. My hopes, my dreams, my career and reputation were bashed and beaten into nothingness. These people "know" I was guilty. How do they know, if I did not even know what I was accused of when this began in 1973, or before. How did they know if I didn't know what it was? Being found guilty of what, and what was the sentence? What system of criminal justice have I been living under for 43 years?

U.S. government officials announced the United States will be attacked and the likelihood is increasing.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/lot-terror-attacks-coming-nsa-chief-article-1.1797130

‘A lot more terror attacks coming our way:’ former NSA chief
Gen. Keith Alexander, the former head of the spy agency, warned in an interview with The New Yorker of a ‘growing’ number of potential attacks on the U.S.
BY ADAM EDELMAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, May 18, 2014, 5:39 PM

So what hope is there that this country will be able to cope with another attack if the law enforcement apparatus is focused on beating vulnerable innocent civilians? I am legally a disabled, elder, citizen. Illegal aliens get better treatment.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnists/howie_carr/2014/05/carr_ruling_will_tell_us_plenty

Carr: Ruling will tell us plenty
Sunday, May 18, 2014
By: Howie Carr
Boston Herald

What is the purpose of taxpayer funded protection agencies if they do not curb egregious criminal abuses of civilians by government officials? Have local, state and federal agencies whose missions are to protect vulnerable persons become like politicians? Do they all serve themselves not wanting to offend criminal abusers and hoping they will be invited to dinners with celebrities and given awards?

Do you ever hear Prof. Hyman discussing abuses of the psychiatric industry when peaceful humans are abused by police, the FBI or criminal psychiatrists? I never did. All he seems to care about, besides his own career, is the need for more taxpayer funds for psychiatric treatment and research. A real freedom fighter, Prof. Hyman. Ahem!

So much for free speech and the First Amendment in Cambridge, at Harvard University and in the United States of America.




[From article]
Hyman also requested funds for a survey on sexual assault to be administered by the task force and proposed the creation of a central website hosting resources for victims of sexual assault. [his] letter amounted to a call for the University to dedicate additional resources for prevention. [. . .] The goal is not to issue a document that makes us all feel good; the goal is to make a difference.”



Perhaps Prof. Hyman can prescribe weekly psychiatric drug injections for incoming students, so they will not commit sexual assaults. Students will be required to accept the drugs as part of matriculation. The university Select Criminal Justice Commission can move on to other offenses. Another drug will eliminate racism, sexism and homophobia too. Drugs will "make a difference" and maybe make everyone "feel good" too. Essential (only) behavior conditioning making students into homosexuals and lesbians would eliminate opposite sex offenses. A cheaper project of assigning a Securitas guard for each student 24/7 would reduce most offenses. Other state criminal offenses could be addressed by Title IX standards as well. State courts could be downsized if not eliminated. That would free up police to concentrate on uppity 70-year-old white men who do not know their place.



http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2014/5/14/assault-task-force-recommendations/?page=1



Faust Accepts Task Force's Call for Increased Sexual Assault Resources, Prevention Education
University President Says She Will Act Immediately on Four-Point Recommendations
By MATTHEW Q. CLARIDA
Harvard CRIMSON STAFF WRITER
May 14, 2014

No comments: