October 16, 2012

Michelle Malkin's Website Shut By Facebook

Twitchy, is Michelle Malkins' web site. That happened to me four times when a Boston Police officer who was allegedly protecting drug dealers kept filing complaints with YouTube to shut me down. I had to keep appealing through their system to get my account opened up. The state finally arrested that cop, and the complaints stopped. He was pretending to be the copyright holder and claiming that I violated the copyrights. It shows how easy it is to censor anyone. The electronic systems do not have an easy way to object or to appeal. There are no due process protections on the social media sites. 

http://twitchy.com/2012/10/06/facebook-blocks-twitchy-from-posting-for-24-hours-threatens-permanent-ban/

Facebook blocks Twitchy from posting for 24 hours, threatens permanent ban; Update: Facebook unblocks Twitchy
Posted at 9:05 am on October 6, 2012
by Twitchy Staff |

No comments: