November 27, 2011

Drunk Driving Not A Priority

This gentleman was not under surveillance. He was able to drive while drunk, and at least eight times he was arrested. While dangerous criminals like this gentleman are permitted to roam freely in society, police not only from Cambridge, Somerville, Harvard campus cops and FBI informants keep me under surveillance, but also actively harass me every day trying to provoke me. They use young women as bait as I do errands and disturb my sleep every day awaking me every two hours or less. In honor of Thanksgiving police employees from New York City (not enough crime there too?) were brought in to cover the holidays of the usual suspects. Who creates police priorities?

[From article]
"Diaz, who police said reeked of booze when pulled over in Revere on Thanksgiving eve for driving erratically, is in jail awaiting a hearing after being slapped with his eighth Bay State drunken driving charge — even though the state permanently yanked his license in 2004."

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1383982

Jail urged in man’s 8th OUI arrest
By Richard Weir
Boston Herald
Sunday, November 27, 2011

No comments: