November 18, 2011

Alec Baldwin Speaks Truth to Power?

[From article]
"The last time I heard Baldwin throw together such random, unrelated fictions was when his daughter didn’t answer his phone call in April 2007, and left her a voice mail wherein he said:
It’s pick up the phone or get your ass straightened out…You think I made [this call] because I’ve got nothing better to do? I could be shouting shit at random people on the street, but I’m calling you… I’m a good father, and you’re a pig. You better be ready Friday…to meet with me. Pig. Oh, also, tell your mother I said “Go f#$k yourself.”

http://bigjournalism.com/awrhawkins/2011/11/18/what-alec-baldwins-huffington-post-columns-have-taught-me/

What Alec Baldwin’s Huffington Post Columns Have Taught Me
Posted by AWR Hawkins
Nov 18th 2011 at 7:05 am
BigJournalism.com

No comments: