August 31, 2011

Obama's Illegal Alien Uncle Has High Priced Lawyer

A caller to the Howie Carr Show (Boston AM Radio 680) reported that Obama's uncle's Cleveland lawyer gets $200 for the first half hour. She is the best immigration lawyer in the country and gets a $10,000 retainer for any case she takes. It is unknown who is paying for this lawyer who also represented Obama's aunt in Boston who was living illegally in public housing while an illegal immigrant. The caller said this lawyer privides good counsel coaching the clients on what to say at immigration hearings. That may explain the lies made by the woman who accused Dominique Strauss Kahn of rape in New York City.

In 1990 after I filed a complaint about police harassment in Cambridge the police arrested me. Seven lawyers were paid to defend me. But others paid them to NOT put on a defense. I fired them all, and had to stand trial by myself. One lawyer told me that if I got on the stand to tell what happened to me, the judge would stop the trial and call psychiatrists to have me put in a hospital. So much for citizen rights to access to Cambridge courts.

[From article]
"Mike Rogers, a spokesman for Onyango’s immigration lawyer, Margaret Wong, did not return calls."

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0831baracks_policies_could_aid_locked-up_relative/

Barack’s policies could aid locked-up relative
By Joe Dwinell and Laurel J. Sweet
Boston Herald
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No comments: