August 24, 2011

How Massachusetts and California Citizens Differ

California authorities arrested Iraqis for allegedly selling drugs. They brought shame to their ethnic group, not admiration but intense hatred from citizens. Two FBI informants, who said they were my friends, told everyone I met for 30 years that I was "a retired drug dealer." And this was helping me how? When I complain about this one element of character assassination broadcast by the FBI over 40 years they recruit psychiatrists to put drugs in my food. Poisoning is a felony. But in Massachusetts FBI criminals operate with no accountability for many years.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9PAOPRO0&show_article=1

Iraqi-Americans receive threats after drug arrests
Aug 24 07:44 PM US/Eastern
By JULIE WATSON
Breitbart.com
Associated Press

No comments: