July 18, 2011

UK Hacking Scandal

One report I read alleged that when the voice mail box of "murdered 13-year-old Milly Dowler" was full the hackers deleted some so that they could hear more. In the 1990s before I settled into an apartment after many years of moving, I used a voice mail system. I knew that someone was deleting voice mails but had no way of proving it. Police treated me as if I was imagining this. Twenty years later the police remain negligently trained to stop high tech criminal abuses. They either are participants pretending that it does not happen or they are clueless. In either case they are useless to stop criminal abuses of civilians. When police and the FBI are criminals where does one go to get relief and protection from government criminals?

[From article]
"The News of the World, which published its final edition a week ago, is alleged to have hacked up to 4,000 phones including that of murdered 13-year-old Milly Dowler,"

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110718/ts_nm/us_newscorp

Hacking scandal fells UK top cop
By Kate Holton and Keith Weir
Reuters
July 18, 2011

No comments: