July 27, 2011

CA Approves Funds for Illegal Aliens

Funny how public officials spend other people's money. When I was a first year law student, I ran out of money to pay my rent and expenses. I petitioned the dean for funding. He told me in 1970 before affirmative action was institutionalized that if I was black or Hispanic he could give me money but I wasn't and he couldn't. I saw students whose parents were doctors and professionals getting funding. But since I was paying my own way and was white I got nothing. As liberal icon JFK said, "Life is not fair." So why do politicians and homosexuals demand fairness? Why only for them and not white citizens too? Now they give taxpayer funds to illegal aliens. Of course this article says it is private. But today words have little meaning so private can also be taxpayer money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019096/California-governor-signs-allowing-private-aid-undocumented-students.html

California governor signs the Dream Act okaying financial aid for illegal alien students
By Katy B. Olson
Daily Mail (UK)
Last updated at 9:38 PM on 26th July 2011

No comments: