July 21, 2011

MA Courts Are Thoroughly Polluted

At least he has a lawyer working to free him of the conviction. After I complained about police harassment, Cambridge police arrested me and held me for three months. I fired seven lawyers who were paid to not put on a defense. One judge threatened me that if I testified about what happened to me, he would stop the trial call the psychiatrists and have me put into a hospital. So much for state courts in Massachusetts.

[From article]
“Obviously, he’s very angry at Mr. Dixon,” the civil rights lawyer said, adding that although Powell, who was exonerated by DNA testing and freed in 2004, attended Dixon’s arraignment in 2008, “Anthony wants to see him. It’s just something that’s cathartic for Anthony, to see the man people said he looked like. It’s very hard to get back those years of his life."

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1353251

Clerical error delays justice in case of 1991 serial rapes
By Laurel J. Sweet
Boston Herald
Thursday, July 21, 2011

No comments: