July 18, 2011

Police Ignore Black Racism

Ah, yes and if it was the the other way around Al Sharpton would be in front of FBI headquarters demanding a civil rights probe and reparations. For 35 years one black racist FBI informant (now called witness protection) has stalked me and slandered me. No one in local state or US offices would act and ignored my repeated complaints. On one occasion local police arrested me after my complaint and held me for three months. I fired seven lawyers who were paid to not put on a defense. They all worked for black police. Racism, black racism, is alive, well and encouraged by liberal government officials under Obama and Holder, and their acolytes in the media.

[From article]
""People started saying stupid little comments - cracker this, white boy this, f----t this," Fordell said. "I told them the only reason they were saying this is there was four of them and one of me."
[. . .]
The case is being investigated by detectives, but has not been assigned to the NYPD hate crimes task force because cops are unsure if the suspects were motivated by bias, sources said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/07/18/2011-07-18_subway_gang_attack_victim_says_he_was_pummeled_because_hes_white__cops_not_sure_.html

I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack
BY Barry Paddock and John Lauinger
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Monday, July 18th 2011, 4:00 AM

No comments: