April 15, 2014

Sex Offenders Wearing Monitor Bracelets Rape, Kill Four Women


[From article]
Authorities at the news conference did not explain how Cano and Gordon allegedly managed to carry out the killings while under supervision, but Quezada said data from the GPS devices “was one of the investigative tools we used to put the case together.”
Anaheim police Lt. Bob Dunn earlier said the two were complying with a requirement to check in monthly with authorities and police had no reason to watch them more closely and hadn’t received any such request from other agencies.
[. . .]
Police believe the men killed a woman in Anaheim and three in Santa Ana last October and November while on parole.
[. . .]
“These individuals were not on our radar whatsoever,” Santa Ana Police Chief Carlos Rojas he said.
[. . .]
Cano and Gordon were previously ordered to register as sex offenders after being convicted in separate cases of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14.
Gordon was convicted in 1992 and also has a 2002 kidnapping conviction, according to the Orange County district attorney’s office. Cano’s conviction dates back to 2008, prosecutors said.

Here's more evidence that police have misguided priorities and waste taxpayer funds for personal and for political purposes. These two gentlemen who took time from their busy schedules to rape and kill four young women were not of interest to the police, even though they were wearing court ordered ankle monitoring bracelets. Yes, children, these ankle bracelets are not monitored. These gentlemen were only required to check in every 30 days. If they are suspected of a crime while wearing the bracelet (for previous crimes) then the police can check to see if they were in the area of a new crime.

But on the east coast in Cambridge MA, host city of Harvard University, Lesley University, MIT and Cambridge College, local police, take turns with crime families which operate in the Cambridge area, and with FBI thug informants, Communists and Harvard University campus police implementing a different standard of public safety policing. I am 70 years old, and unwanted for any crime. In 1990 after writing letters to the local police chiefs about police harassment the police arrested me, held me for 78 days for a "competency evaluation" contrary to state law, almost twice the legal maximum. I fired seven lawyers who refused to put on a defense. I learned later they were paid to not put on a defense. Five judges participated. One threatened me through my attorney that if I testified about what happened to me, the judge would stop the trial call out the psychiatrists and have me put into a hospital. Another judge refused to assign any more lawyers and ordered me to represent myself. After prosecutor threats I agreed to "a continuance without a finding." The arrest was supposed to disappear from my record after one year. 23 years later it is still on police files and no lawyer will help me get it removed. It did wonders for my social, economic and political lives.

Police employees keep me under 24/7 surveillance, harassment, ridicule, humiliation, character assassination, provocation, threats and insults. They disturb my sleep every one or two hours every day. They cause my computer to crash every one or two minutes for 45 minutes at a time. They tamper with telephone and USPS mail communications. Is that why there are so many violent crimes in this country. The police harass harmless vulnerable people and let known violent criminals roam free seeking new prey. That is the present.

In 1973 U.S. government psychiatrists drugged me for 80 consecutive days contrary to law, using hallucinogens. They thought I was a spy because I figured out the lies the political class was broadcasting at the time in media. Then they scared me and used me to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me. Then they began character assassination to discredit me. They changed their profile of me, which was black, Jew, homosexual from New York; to a white racist homosexual from Boston. That helped my social, political and economic lives even more. Since 1973 after they drugged me, they always said, "He's crazy." So here are two different perspectives on how to fight crime. California style? Let the violent criminals roam? Or Harvard University style? Watch, harass and blame vulnerable elder victims of abuse by the FBI, and the police. Tell everyone "He's crazy."

http://nypost.com/2014/04/14/pair-wore-gps-devices-while-raping-killing-at-least-4-women/

Pair wore GPS trackers while raping, killing at least 4 women
By Associated Press
New York Post
April 14, 2014 | 8:20pm

* * *

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2604352/2-sex-offenders-charged-rapes-killings.html

Two sex offenders out on parole went on rape and murder spree that left five women dead while wearing their GPS ANKLE BRACELETS
Franc Cano and Steven Gordon, both homeless and living on the streets of Anaheim, have been accused of the rapes and murders of four prostitutes
Gordon has admitted to killing a fifth woman but charges have yet to be filed in that slaying
Police have also said they fear there may be many more victims - even outside California
Authorities plan to start searching local landfills to find the victims after one was discovered at an Anaheim recycling plant
By RYAN GORMAN and ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORTER
Daily Mail (UK)
PUBLISHED: 20:58 EST, 14 April 2014 | UPDATED: 23:13 EST, 14 April 2014

No comments: