April 17, 2014

Black Teen Gang Attacks Random Victims in Boston


[From article]
When the victim got up and tried to break away from his attackers, McNamara said, the assailants followed him as he crossed back and forth across Arch Street in search of a safe place to stop. He described the flow of attackers as “like a swarm. It actually enveloped me at one point.’’
“It was weird. They would follow him, this whole swarm,’’ McNamara said. “At one point, they just came up to me, but they were totally focused on this guy. I was right there, I could have touched him. [But] I didn’t like the odds at all. I was just standing there motionless.’’

http://mobile.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/04/10/boston-police-probe-series-unprovoked-attacks-downtown-involving-group-males-and-females/yJjIji3CfinyKw6syEXAVI/story.html

Boston police probe series of unprovoked attacks in downtown involving group of up to 20 males and females
By John R. Ellement
Boston Globe Staff
APRIL 10, 2014 2:00 PM

No comments: