February 10, 2013

Police Psychologist, and Psychiatrist Criminal Abuses


There may be a pattern to the surveillance. It is not just ordinary police surveillance or ordinary FBI surveillance or ordinary crime family surveillance. It appears to be a police and/or FBI, or crime family psychologist or psychiatrist. There is a legal difference between the two. But they both see themselves as omniscient, morally superior and above state and US laws.These people are usually ignorant of laws which regulate their behavior. Because they work with the police and/or the FBI or a crime family (who would believe that a psychiatrist works for a crime family?) they are not held accountable to laws they violate. The FBI and the police seldom if ever apply laws to psychologists or psychiatrists even if they work for crime families. Occasionally a psychiatrist is charged with unlawful sex with a patient, but that is because of the strength of the women's movement.

The police and the FBI along with civilians, journalists, lawyers, share the inflated misguided opinion of psychologists and psychiatrists. They prance about society conducting evaluations, provocations, testing. All of that violates one or another state or US law. Evaluations without consent violate state and US privacy laws. Provocations can be a crime or a proximate cause of a crime or a tort. Testing can be both, one or the other. How many serious crimes result from psychiatric provocations?

After attending a reunion from a high school class 50th anniversary celebration I recognized a possible pattern. At the reunion I introduced myself to people I did not know or recognize. One woman revealed she attended the college I did. While speaking with her she introduced me to her husband. He said he was a therapist and that he knew I was "bipolar." How he knew that is an example of what is wrong with these people. I never met the guy before. Was he conducting surveillance of me for any period of time? Psychiatrists and psychologists are interviewed by journalists who seek an opinion of celebrities or suspects in crimes. The therapists freely give their opinions without ever having met the person about whom they make diagnoses.They see nothing wrong with doing this on national TV. Similarly this guy walked up to me and made a diagnosis without any rational basis not even in the nonsense that is psychiatric illnesses. See, e.g., Whores of the Court, by Boston University Psychology Professor Margaret Hagan. I suspect that what they call bipolar ailment is simply humans experiencing emotions. If psychiatry was present throughout history most if not all of the great religious leaders, scientists, explorers, and artists would have been in institutions.

I told this unsolicited therapist I did not believe in psychiatry. That did not discourage him. His wife appeared to be on some psychiatric drugs. She was subdued and reacted slowly to speech. I suspected this guy had psychological control over his wife. She was convinced that she had some illness, and needed to take drugs. She also enjoyed alcoholic beverages. So she was very mellow. I felt sympathy for her and antipathy toward the man. He was persistent and tried to strike up a conversation about "my illness." I told him again and again I did not believe in psychiatric mumbo jumbo.
I moved away to speak with others and stayed away from him  and his wife. That was the first evening of the reunion, Friday. We had met in the hotel's lounge and it was crowded. The next evening was the main event, a cocktail party with a buffet, followed by a sit down dinner and dance with entertainment. I spent about 45 minutes taking photographs. I got some food and realized I had not chosen a place to sit. I was too busy taking photographs. I met the sister of a man I knew in high school. I told her I had no place to sit. She told me she and her date had no place either. I spoke with one of the organizers and explained our situation.

We were directed to a table with three seats. The therapist man was sitting there with his wife. Even if he was a real therapist, what kind of rational person walks up to strangers and begins doing therapy at a party? Was this guy projecting his psychiatric ailments on others? I smiled and put my messenger bag down and went to get my jacket. When I returned the seat next to the sister of my friend, was taken by a woman who turned out to be a psychiatrist. She and the "therapist" were having an animated conversation in front of my face. I was sitting between them. I asked the man if he wanted to sit next to the woman. He told me he was with his wife, as if I did not know. Did he think I was interested in picking up his wife? Perhaps but I wanted to sit next to the sister of my friend. We seemed to relate to one another about some personal issues.

It did not happen. They continued to talk to one another over my face while I ate alone. Then I began recording video of the speakers. It turned out to be a good seat for that. Nonetheless it was a curious situation. When I spoke to the sister a week after the reunion, she asked me, "What was that all about?" I said I did not know. I did not tell her I think it was one more (successful) attempt to keep me isolated as the same criminals do where I live now.
On Saturday February 9, 2013 I met a couple that reminded me of that couple at the reunion. The woman was like the wife of the uninvited therapist. She seemed to have no self esteem and was under some  drugs or alcohol, and was totally dependent on her husband. This man suggested that I go to Cambridge Common where homeless people hang out to find someone to speak with. That is the profile of two of the crime families, i.e., "He's homeless." and "He's mentally ill." Here are  psychologists and psychiatrists violating state and US laws abusing the police powers of their police and FBI employers, abusing civilians.

Some people know about the abominations of Hitler and Stalin using psychiatry. They believe that American psychiatrists and psychologists have had their genes cleansed of mendacity, greed and sadism. Seldom do any civil rights attorneys, or ACLU lawyers consider psychiatric abuses an outrage or an abuse. They share the inflated misguided image of psychologists and psychiatrists as always doing good deeds. It appears that the harassment I experience for 30-40 years is not just plain  old ordinary police and crime family abuses. It appears that it is directed by psychiatrists and psychologists.

No comments: