December 30, 2010

Cambridge Police Tamper With Computers, US Mail

Cambridge Police and their gambling ring bookies tamper with my sleep, and my computers. They harass me for 40 years, after they recruited me to work for them and I declined their invitation. Massachusetts politicians use Boston police and Boston FBI to frame their opponents for crime. Harvard professors use Harvard Campus cops to harass critics. The Boston FBI framed four white men for murder. Two died in prison. Two were released after 30 years. Eric Holder's Corrupt Racist Injustice Department refuses to pay a court ordered $101 million damage award. In 1971 out of law school the Cambridge police protected gambling ring tried to frame me for theft. In 1990 Cambridge police framed me for assault after I made a formal complaint about police harassment. When I seek assistance from the Apple Store "geniuses" the police (on one occasion it was the FBI) make certain that they have their own people in place to compromise me further. On Tuesday November 23, 2010 one of their "Geniuses" asked me to give him my computer password. I suspect that was one of the several black racist cops who harass me each day at my Harvard residence. On my way home two black males possibly police followed me and glared at me as I waited for the MBTA bus. One of the black racist Harvard campus cops stalked me for about 7 years. My complaints to Harvard administrators were ignored. Harvard administrators are as spineless as the politicians. There is no end to the corruption of the Cambridge police, the Harvard University campus cops and the Massachusetts state government. There was even an unannounced visit from Harvard celebrity poet Lloyd Schwartz on November 23rd at the Apple Store. Was he in on this criminal abuse also? When an FBI informant (one of about 10 who harassed me over 40 years) was pretending to be a "genius" at the Apple Store he told me that my hard drive was no good. I knew he was wrong and wrote to the Vice president of Apple. Never got any reply. Likely the letter never got to them. Police tamper with US Mail also. Once I sent a letter via Fedex from Cambridge to Cambridge. It never arrived. The President of Fedex sent me a check for $25. What good is money if I can't send a letter without it being intercepted? Cambridge voters are clueless and care less about the police corruption. They just give money to the politicians and police and want to be left alone. Many are trust fund babies who never earned their money. Black racism runs wild in Cambridge.

No comments: