December 30, 2010

Bill Ayers, Government Official?

Bill Ayers used bombs for political expression in the 1970s, was a professor at a major state university for many years, and is a friend of the President of the United States. The FBI used me to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me. Ayers is praised by liberals and their journalist enablers. In Massachusetts, liberals run the state government sharing with Harvard affiliates. Local police and Harvard campus cops harass me, 24-hour surveillance, and conduct a 40-year character assassination campaign against me. For 22 years FBI permitted organized crime families to retaliate against me. Who runs the US government?

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/11/26/why-bill-ayers-was-denied-prof-emeritus-status.html

The Past Is Never Dead
Former radical Bill Ayers is snubbed for an honor after a Kennedy objects.
by Dirk Johnson
Newsweek
November 26, 2010

No comments: