August 27, 2015

Updated: Three Card Monte Geography


Posted August 24, 2015 7:11 PM ET; Last updated August 27, 2015 5:10 AM ET





For the past 27 years I lived in the late state of Massachusetts. First came to Massachusetts in 1970, 45 years ago to attend law school. But for much of the time police, crime families, Communists and FBI informants from New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, Florida, Maryland, California, and other states controlled my life. At present I live under the oppression of criminals in and out of government from Rhode Island.

 

These same groups this week threaten me, "You're going to New Hampshire." Or "They have you in New Hampshire. " How can that be? Am I living in a dream world thinking I live in Massachusetts? Has Cambridge and Harvard University moved to New Hampshire? It is how these criminals kept me isolated for over 45 years. They bring in new people who do not know me and begin with police and psychiatrists for testing of the police and the FBI's long list of allegations in their false police files. I used to wonder how they were able to keep me surrounded by people who do not know me and who treat me as if I was a violent criminal, a dangerous mental patient, terror suspect or whatever. Now I understand how they did it for so many years.



It explains why FBI agents and police recently treated me as if I was all of the above within one week. I've been going to the Lesley University campus for over 25 years. Art gallery receptions, lectures, dance performances. I knew their PR flacks, Presidents, Vice presidents and some of the other bureaucrats. I met almost all of the reference librarians and circulation desk employees. But on Monday, August 17, 2015 when I went to the library I encountered a uniformed campus police officer, a black woman I never saw before.



She asked me "Are you a staff member or an alumni of Lesley?" She told me I needed to show her a picture ID to use the library. It is a hate crime to require a picture ID to vote. But to use a library it is a requirement. Aha, priorities. Are terrorists targeting libraries now? I know ISIS is destroying historical buildings in Syria. But in the United States? She added, "You must sign your name and explain why you want to use the library." Hello police state. This is what Harvard University has been doing for decades. People think the information at Harvard University is better than at other libraries. I never understood why people wanted to use Harvard libraries. They are filled with the same arrogant elitists who prey on lesser humans. Who needs that?



Nonetheless I got looks as if I was all of the above feared categories at the same time. One policeman actually said to me, "How you doing." as If I was his pal. When I went to a branch library of the Cambridge public library system there were two men who I never saw before. Both were observing me pretending not to notice me. When I went to a public library in a nearby town, I was surrounded by dozens of police employees. Where were they from? They were members of a new group of police and psychiatrists testing me to "see what he does." That is what the recent entries to my apartment were about. They put psychiatric drugs in my food. Broke a medical device I use daily. Broke one of my video tape machines and more. Who keeps track to know what was damaged or stolen when you leave your apartment? But this is what the police do to me every day when a new group, team, takes over the harassment and surveillance.



They test by provoking me. They drug me. They slander me again and again and again. For 45 years and it is still going on. It is called misguided government priorities. Keep in mind that for 15 years the FBI used me to fight organized crime and did not pay me one cent. That was after government psychiatrists drugged me for 80 consecutive days using hallucinogens. They thought I was a spy. In my impaired state the FBI scared me and then used me as bait for crime families. Charming government agency created by statute.

 

The FBI is not mentioned in the constitution but usurped inalienable rights which are guaranteed by the US Constitution. Politicians cower in fear of losing their jobs. I know why Cambridge City Councilors hire consultants to make decisions for them. They are focused only on getting re-elected. Actually making decisions takes time. Don't want to offend any potential contributors.

[Updated August 27, 2015 5:10 AM ET]
I learned that the latest group of police and FBI associates of the California crime Syndicate do not believe what I report about my life of 45 years of government abuses. It is possible that they know what I say is true but deny they believe it, as part of character assassination saying "He's crazy." In any case it is what they do, because they say they do not believe what I say. They "know" better than I do, because, well because that is what criminals, police and the FBI tells them is true. They believe what the FBI and criminals say, but do not believe what I say. At least that is what they say. So in order to show me what they believe, they harass me, they attack me and try to cause me to have a heart attack or stroke. They punish me because they do not believe what I say. Huh? And what if what they say is true, and what I say is not. Under what system of morality, law, regulations, crime family association rules, do you punish a person for what they believe? Are these omniscient persons now punishing thought crimes? Think about what these people did to me on Friday August 21, 2015. I am 70 years old, after 45 years of extreme criminal abuses. Or as they believe, "He's crazy." crazy for 45 years and they come to punish me for what I believe. If I were crazy what difference does it make what I believe? Is that how medieval priests used to beat people who refused to admit the "truth?" That is how the Inquisition acted. They beat people because they refused to admit they were witches, until they admitted their sins and even if they died these inquisitors said they saved their souls. Is that what these modern day inquisitors do to me, did to me last week?

Surrounded by hateful and hostile people, who do not know me. They act as if I just arrived on earth from Alpha Centauri, with horns, fangs and breathing fire. That is bad enough for civilians to react to someone like that. But add to it paranoid police, and control freaks who are motivated by fear and the desire to control others. Conformists, who tolerate no non conformity. And worse they lack wisdom and knowledge especially of human nature. If they were aware of their lack of knowledge and wisdom it would not be so bad. But they think they are the smartest guy in the room and omniscient. That is what the underlying problem is, making it especially egregious.

No comments: