March 26, 2015

George Zimmerman Laments White House Abuses




[From article]
“Now is the perfect time to speak my mind,” Zimmerman said.
“President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, ‘If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.’ Unfortunately for the president, I’m also my parents’ child and my life matters as well.”
Zimmerman was an armed neighborhood watchman in his gated community who approached Martin as the teen walked back home from a store.
He claimed that Obama pitted Americans against each other by making “racially charged comments” about the incident.
“For him to make incendiary comments as he did and direct the Department of Justice to pursue a baseless prosecution, he . . . overstretched, overreached,” Zimmerman said.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/24/zimmerman-blames-obama-for-racial-tension-after-shooting/

Zimmerman blames Obama for racial tension after shooting
By Joe Tacopino
New York Post
March 24, 2015 | 2:23am

No comments: