October 24, 2014

Man Convicted of Murdering Boyfriend of NYPD Officer



Police officer witness Shana McLean testifies against Tyrone Gainer during his murder trial at Brooklyn Supreme Court in Brooklyn on Thursday, October 16, 2014.

Photo: Byron Smith

[From article]
Lewis’s girlfriend, Shana McLean, 25, a three-year NYPD veteran, broke down in tears when she took the stand last week to testify against Gainer.
“I felt him tugging at my elbow again, but I ignored it … I didn’t want to make a scene. I didn’t want Jason to see he was asking me who I was with,” McLean testified.
“[Jason] said he was hit. He was shot. And he fell … I was trying to talk to him, keep him conscious,” she said.
Surveillance footage captured the shooting and showed Gainer pulling out a gun, and Lewis – a father of three and a cancer survivor – falling back.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/23/man-guilty-of-murdering-cops-boyfriend/

Man guilty of murdering cop’s boyfriend
By Josh Saul
New York Post
October 23, 2014 | 6:43pm

No comments: