June 24, 2014

Man Betrayed by His CIA Handlers, Book Review



With totally different details, the pattern of betrayal by government agencies sounds a lot like what the FBI did to me. After government psychiatrists drugged me for more than two months, they scared me and the FBI used me to fight organized crime for 15 years and did not pay me. Then they abandoned me and coordinated a 25 year campaign by the same crime families allowing them to retaliate. This is an ongoing activity led by a graduate student lesbian in psychology at Harvard University Medical School and the Harvard University building superintendent. They are under the protection of the Harvard University campus police who operate in Cambridge with no oversight. Two crime families take turns as current primary harassers: the California Syndicate and the Midwestern Outfit. State law enforcement authorities stand by and watch. The human services industry gets $2 billion in Massachusetts taxpayer funds. Their missions include but are not limited to protecting vulnerable persons. Nonetheless these professional caregivers are often partners with crime families and their associates in government to conduct criminal abuses each day. That includes but is not limited to disturbing my sleep every one or two hours, causing my computer to crash 30 to 40 times per hour, ridicule, humiliation, insults, threats, provocations, and relentless character assassination.   

[From article]
I could tell my wife, Fadia, nothing and had to deceive her constantly. She was left believing I was still the fanatical jihadist I had been when we met and married. It was a necessary deceit — to protect us both.
If she knew about my real work and let it slip, her life could be in danger, as could her family back in Yemen.
The same went for my children, Osama and Sarah. I longed to tell them that my Islamic robes, my beard, my prayers were all a sham, and I was secretly working for the good guys against terrorists. But I never could. Such knowledge would only have put them in danger.
[. . .]
it was a business in which increasingly I learned never to totally trust my handlers.
[. . .]
For my handlers, the first, ruthless rule was that ends always justify means.
[. . .]
the Americans denied my part in finding him, claiming that another source had been the crucial one. I didn’t believe them. A senior Western intelligence official had briefed the media that a messenger boy had led them to Awlaki.
[. . .]
Yet they refused to give me the credit or the $5 million they had promised me for this operation. As one of my British intelligence contacts had warned me might happen,
[. . .]
I brooded incessantly over the behaviour of the Americans, who were now writing me off as damaged goods and a loose cannon.
[. . .]
They’ll kill you, too, and tell the world you were a terrorist like the others,’ I was told. It seems I had become expendable and could well be heading into a trap.
[. . .]
This edited extract is from Agent Storm by Morten Storm with Paul Cruickshank and Tim Lister, published by Viking on July 3 at £16.99. © Morten Storm, Paul Cruickshank and Tim Lister.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666543/My-CIA-handlers-cheated-5million-set-trap-murder-He-spy-whod-risked-bring-terrorists-His-reward-target-himself.html

My CIA handlers cheated me out of $5million... then set a trap to murder me: He was the spy who'd risked everything to bring down top terrorists. His reward? to become a target himself
By MORTEN STORM
Daily Mail (UK)
PUBLISHED: 19:50 EST, 23 June 2014 | UPDATED: 02:46 EST, 24 June 2014

No comments: