March 21, 2014

Woman Explains Why She Hates Babies and Loves Abortion


[From article]
“Let me just put a stop to this **** right now,” Marcotte wrote. “You can give me gold-plated day care and an awesome public school right on the street corner and start paying me 15 percent more at work, and I still do not want a baby. I don’t particularly like babies. They are loud and smelly and, above all other things, demanding.
“No matter how much free day care you throw at women, babies are still time-sucking monsters with their constant neediness,” she declared
Marcotte said she is pleased with her present life, which gives her the “ability to do what I want when I want without having to arrange for a babysitter.”
“I like being able to watch True Detective right now and not wait until baby is in bed. I like sex in any room of the house I please."

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/feminist-babies-are-time-sucking-monsters/

FEMINIST: BABIES ARE 'TIME-SUCKING MONSTERS'
'This is actually what I think, and I feel zero guilt about it'
March 21, 2014

No comments: