February 10, 2014

Large Heroin Ring Busted in New York City



[From article]
The pipeline starts in Mexico, where cartels traffic Colombian-produced heroin by the kilogram. The wholesalers smuggle the drugs into the United States concealed in trucks, through tunnels dug under the southwest border and, in one recent case, by molding and coloring the heroin to look like coffee beans and shipping it via UPS to a private postal box in Queens.
In the Northeast, the cartels have increasingly supplied Dominican middlemen who rely on a business model for heroin mills that emphasizes discipline, quality control and an absence of violence.
The retailers favor residential settings in safe neighborhoods as a means of cover. Raids by Brennan's office and the DEA in recent years have found them in a newly renovated apartment in midtown Manhattan that rented for $3,800 a month and in a two-story, red-brick home in the New York City suburb of Fort Lee, N.J.
A mill found in an 18th-floor apartment in upper Manhattan had a sign that read, "Clean Up After Yourselves - The Management." At another discovered across the street from Manhattan College in a Bronx, immigrant workers wore school sweatshirts to try to blend in.
Workers can make up to $5,000 a week. They're also given meals and toiletries to help make it through 12-hour shifts.
[. . .]
Elizabeth Thompson, a recovering addict who got hooked on heroin and relied on home delivery while going to law school in Philadelphia, described the delivery men who came to her door at an apartment building there as prompt and courteous.
"I never felt unsafe with them," said the 30-year-old Thompson, now policy coordinator with the New Jersey Drug Policy Alliance. "They wanted the business. And I was a good customer for a long time."
For as many years as the various control freak organizations have me under surveillance and harassment, there were enterprising young men dealing drugs making huge profits and ensuring a good life for themselves afterwards. One of many was Jay-Z now a prominent musical genius, and entrepreneur marketing mogul in New York City. His drug dealing past has not kept him from the White House or from endorsing upscale clothing stores in Manhattan. But among the many groups, local police, FBI informants, Communists, Harvard University campus police, Harvard University building superintendents keep me under 24/7 surveillance, harassment, provocations, threats, humiliation, ridicule, sleep disturbances every one or two hours every day, tampering with my computer and telephone communications, causing my computer to crash, and degenerating the functioning of my browsers and operating systems. One dedicated older member of a gambling ring, followed me to Las Vegas about four years ago to tell me, "You're not so important any more." Huh? I was important enough for him to follow me there. And all of the above groups still take turns watching me, harassing me as described above. So I am still important to them. I am no longer important to the government which used me and abused me, drugging me as part of a human experiment to try to make me into a homosexual, and then used me to fight organized crime for 15 years without paying me. They simply continue discrediting me with non stop character assassination to cover up what they did to me for 15 years. The government prevents me from getting relief from the criminal abuse and stands by to allow sociopaths to conduct this abuse of a now 70 years old white male. They currently use student at Harvard University who are as depraved as the government criminal class they want to join.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/heroin-mill-door-nyc-dealers-blend-22424729

The Heroin Mill Next Door: NYC Dealers Blend In
ABC News NEW YORK
February 8, 2014 (AP)
By TOM HAYS
Associated Press

No comments: