January 20, 2014

White Minorities in Philadelphia Threatened




[From article]
James Brown came to Pilly and led “Say it Loud, I’m Black, and I’m Proud Rallies.” Surrogates of whatever organization sponsored the same rally at my junior high. In the auditorium that day were 3 white kids including me.
They told me if I didn’t stand up, fist in the air, and say it loud, they’d beat the hell out of me. I knew I’d take a beating anyway, so I remained seated forced to attend a rally at school trashng the white race, white racism,and calling for action. The action was me pulled under a stairwell and beat almost unconscious. The school administration did nothing. Oh, I take that back, occasionally they would round up all the white kids and make us go home early.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-letter-from-a-victim/#comments

New: Letter from a victim. Philadelphia. Knockout Game, old school.
December 9, 2013
Colin Flaherty

No comments: