January 31, 2014

Journalist Under Surveillance By PI, Police Identify Him


[From article]
His outfit, however, wasn’t the only awkward part. For at least two days, the man, Jonathan Cate, 46, had been trying to surreptitiously follow me in his car around Washington, D.C. A private investigator, Cate was working for a Virginia-based firm called Interprobe. Now the police had made him show his ID, I was at his car window, and he was admitting he’d been hired to tail me.

At least he was able to have the police identify the man. When I complained to police and the FBI about being under 24/7 surveillance they ignored me. Five crime families, local police thugs, Harvard University campus police employees, FBI thugs take turns conducting harassment and other alarming acts against me. Local police just say, "He's crazy." to justify their reluctance to act.

https://www.vocativ.com/01-2014/tailed-private-investigator/

I Was Tailed by a Private Investigator
AUTHOR: Aram Roston
POSTED: Jan 28, 2014 23:51 EST

No comments: