January 31, 2014

Whining President Shows He Is Ungrateful


[From article]
“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” Obama told The New Yorker’s David Remnick in the magazine’s Jan. 27 issue.
“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President,” he added.

Ya think? There are some people who don't like me because I am white. There are none who like me especially because I am white, unlike black people who get extra privileges because they are black. There are some people who do not like me because I am old. Some because I do not have a degree from Harvard University, and some because I have a college degree. Others because they think I am disabled. Many at Harvard University dislike me because I do not have upper class parents. I receive a lot more hatred than the President and I do not have any armed guards or PR flacks protecting me. The whining White House multi millionaire, shows his lack of gratitude, his greed, his mendacity, and his misguided self centered view. Shall we start a Facebook page to gather donations for Obama's hurt feelings? Is he pathetic? The President of the United States whining that some people do not like him. Poor guy. Imagine what he might have accomplished without racism. Ahem!

http://nypost.com/2014/01/19/obama-some-folks-dont-like-me-because-im-black/

Obama: Some folks don’t like me because I’m black
By Sean Piccoli
January 19, 2014 | 4:55pm

No comments: