June 29, 2013

FBI Witness Admits Planting Bomb To Scare Civilian






J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, reported to be homosexual, and protected crime families as long as he was director



[From article]
He planted a fake bomb under a guy’s car to scare him into cooperating, and then called in the bomb to police. Morris said he hadn’t considered whether his actions would be dangerous to the public as emergency vehicles rushed to the scene.

That is the pattern established by J.Edgar Hoover, who was called the arsonist and the fire chief. He would create the problem for a citizen then wait for him to plead with the FBI for help. The FBI did that to me for 40 years. They stirred up racial animosity and hatred from crime families trying to make me plead with them to let me into their witness security program to be safe. They even used two people who claimed to be my friends to stir up the hatred and tell lies about me scaring everyone and making police and crime families harass me for 40 years. They did that to me for 15 years before I realized what was going on. Reading about how depraved the FBI is, helped a lot to understand what is going on in this country. The crime families control the FBI and use it to frighten people to get control over them. It is all about control. Some people I considered friends did not discover the FBI duplicity and changed their names. 

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x997474844/MARGARET-MCLEAN-Prosecution-witness-couldnt-handle-the-truth?zc_p=0#axzz2XfQdW7vV

MARGARET MCLEAN: Prosecution witness couldn't handle the truth
By Margaret McLean
For The Patriot Ledger
Cambridge Chronicle
Posted Jun 29, 2013 @ 06:29 AM

No comments: