June 16, 2013

Father's Day June 16, 2013





Today is Father's Day celebrating the role of fathers in our lives. Everybody has one. They may not be present in the lives of their children for various reasons. Some are more fortunate than others. As with most my father was a member of the middle class of fathers. Some were better and some were worse. I knew who he was, and he was present in my life. He did not inspire me. He did not make me want to be like him. He didn't teach me much aside from what he showed me by how he lived his life. He was the child of Pennsylvania and Maryland farmers. He was married once before he married my mother.

He had little formal education, not making it to high school. When I was five years old he worked in a factory, The Standard Bleachery, along the Erie Railroad tracks in Carlstadt, New Jersey as an inspector. One day he noticed the cloth going through the machines was flawed. He allegedly stopped the machine and straddled the cloth to inspect it. The machine started up while he was straddling the cloth. It picked him up, threw him into the air. He landed on his head. He suffered a brain concussion and a fractured skull. He was paralyzed on the left side of his body, dragged his foot when he walked and appeared to be inebriated. He did not remember me when he saw me outside of the house. He was friendly and said hello, but he did not know who I was.

The Workman's Compensation Board gave him the maximum award, $5,000 for 100 percent disability. He received $100 each month for 50 months. He spent his days until the money ran out drinking 5 cent beers in the local barroom. I visited him and drank birch beer, root beer, and played bagatelle. When he did not come home by himself my mother sent me to the bar to get him and almost carry him home.

He worked for a while as a custodian in an engineering company. He urged me to become an engineer seeing how well they were treated and how much money they made. He also worked in a tall office building on weekends. I would ride the elevators and look out from the porches at the scenery around the building.

He sat at home after that and smoked unfiltered cigarettes and drink coffee. He read the local newspaper and watched television. One day the phone rang when he was home alone. He got up to answer it, fell and broke his hip. He never came out of the hospital alive. One day as I walked along the street a man came up to me and said, "Your father is a good man." That was it. I did not know him and did not understand why he said that. After many years of reflection I realized why he said that. My father did not have a happy life.

I am proud to have a degree from Columbia University in New York City. I worked for a while as a computer systems programmer for a prestigious consulting firm. Our clients included IBM, American Airlines, The City of New York, the Social Security Administration, and many other big institutions and corporations. I am 70 years old and have been harassed by police and crime families for 40 years. I have no children that I know of. I have no life. But that does not stop police and crime families from harassing me still. Today on Fathers Day 2013 a delightful young woman employed by the California syndicate leads the attacks. She stalks me and harasses me every day. She disturbs my sleep and tampers with my computer. Does she think she is the NSA?

She is only the latest predator who may be a psychopath. She is certainly one of the many sociopaths who harassed me over 40 years. They like to bully weak, vulnerable persons. She says I am a Communist and mentally ill. Because she thinks I am mentally ill she harasses me trying to make me act strangely so that the police will put me in a hospital. She is charming and not unique in Cambridge MA, host city of Harvard University, MIT and Lesley University. The Communists do not protect me from the crime families who harass me. At other times the Communists say I am in organized crime and they harass me. The crime families do not protect me from the Communists. They take turns harassing me knowing that no one protects me.

The City government, the state government and the US government are all aware of these criminal abuses. The FBI has had me under surveillance since 1968 when I was a student leader at Columbia. My complaints to each and to every government agency I found were ignored. It was a waste of time. I stopped complaining after the Cambridge police arrested me when I complained about police harassment in 1990. The $2 billion a year taxpayer funded human services industry often joins in with psychiatrists doing illegal evaluations, testing and treatment without consent; and psychologists provoking me.



The Cambridge City Council uses taxpayer money to fund anti bullying campaigns. The public schools take time out from teaching skills, reading writing and mathematics, to teach anti bullying. That is in addition to the non academic studies of diversity, multiculturalism, and hating America. The Massachusetts Attorney General spends time and money fighting bullying of teens by other teens.

Why should teens not bully other teens weaker than they are? They see police, politicians and crime families harassing vulnerable citizens, elders with disabilities. Police, the Attorney General, The District Attorney, and the FBI do not stop the criminal harassment often joining in the criminal abuses. In June 2013, the Boston Herald and WCVB-TV reported that a Massachusetts state police officer shot dead a man with a disability after a traffic stop. Teens know politicians and teachers are lying to them. If bullying is good for adults it is good for teens too. It is just one more element of misguided hypocrisy that makes teens cynical at a young age.

I was brought up to be kind to and to protect vulnerable persons. I helped disabled persons in the neighborhood and protected others from local bullies. My father lived surrounded by caring people, who knew about his injury. He was not institutionalized as many people are who were as disabled as he was. His family did not abuse him. They took care of him the best they were able to do.

Today, without concern for what caused me to be in the vulnerable situation I am in, criminal bullies, women and men, almost always members of the privileged victim groups of black people, homosexuals and women, constantly attack me for whatever misguided reasons they have in their twisted heads. I am surrounded by hateful and hostile persons. People who only want to do harm to me every day 24 hours each day on property owned and operated by The President and Fellows of Harvard College. I suspect they do not teach their students and employees to be kind to and to protect vulnerable people. They just support anti bullying of teens by other teens.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: