March 28, 2013

Not So Important Any More, FBI At Work Abusing Civilians


To the king makers I'm not so important any more. That includes the gambling ring operating in Cambridge and Somerville MA, which recruited me in 1978. In 1979 when I declined their invitation to work for them they conducted a relentless campaign preventing me from earning money. They are part of the same organization that adopted me in 1968 to groom me to be a politician. No longer important to the guy at the Las Vegas Hilton. They and the hangers on who lap it up to the kings and the king makers no longer flock to my side. The false friends have disappeared. I am left with the jealous ones those who attack those who would be kings. They attack me still even though "I am no longer so important." But I am still important to those who attack me every day every hour disturbing my sleep and those who ridicule me, humiliate me, threaten me, provoke me,  and denigrate me. To the bullies I am still important, indeed more important because now they can bully me without fear of being punished. No one protects me from the bullies at Harvard University, in crime families, police agencies, the FBI and government.

These bullies include corrupt police, crime families and FBI agents who abused their powers stealing money, tampering with government files, and slandering me under color of law. In March 2013 after 30 years of government character assassination telling everyone I knew, I know and met that "He's racist."  and "He's a retired drug dealer." I pointed out it could not be true. A racist drug dealer in New York City is not practical. The FBI and their criminal black racist police are outraged that the City of Cambridge which is run by black racists, breeder hating homosexuals, lesbians, and man hating women, allows me to live within the city limits. How dare they? In March 2013 one of those charming racist homosexuals told me, "You can't stay here." Oh? Doesn't that happen everywhere I lived for the past 40 years?

I seldom go to restaurants where adult beverages are served. Too many bullies looking for an opportunity to provoke an incident. In March 2013 I went to see two new establishments. The first one was quiet. They have a map of Italy on one wall with the regions outlined. Each night a different wine is highlighted offering one from the wine making region. At the second lounge it was crowded for a Tuesday evening. Lots of young people, many students. I was in the same location under different management. The previous places closed after the atmosphere degenerated into a brawlers palace.

I noticed a young black man at the bar with a young oriental woman. Didn't think  much about it. I spoke with some Celtic fans and some employees of the restaurant. When I got up to leave I stood waiting for the woman who was with the black man to pass by. I was about three feet from where she was. The black man came up to me and pushed me. I was unable to determine why he did that and still don't know, unless it was as a provocation. Lots of bullies like to start fights with older males and people with disabilities. This was one of those black punks. I ignored him, waited for him to leave and went home.

The next day while waiting for a bus to go to a grocery one of the many black homeless men was pacing back and forth in front of me. I''ve learned that many of these "homeless" persons work for the police and the FBI. They are the ones that harass me. This one passed by and I kept moving in case he wanted to provoke an incident as the night previous. He passed by a fourth time and muttered to me, "You better keep moving." That was joined by others who said "We are not from here." So I realized that it is at least one black police employee who works for the City of Cambridge. In 1990 it was a group of black racist police who implemented a police frame-up when black cops pretended to be defense lawyers. They were paid to not put on a defense. A judge was available to deny me a right to counsel. Another judge threatened me that "If you get on the stand and tell what happened to you" he would call out the psychiatrists and have me committed to a hospital.

I have no evidence that this was done on behalf of a black racist homosexual FBI informant who is married to a woman I dated in 1970 when I was a student in law school. For those of you who are still under the spell of racist propaganda that black people are victims and morally superior to white men, you may want to read a new book now into its second edition. It is written by Colin Flaherty, White Girl Bleed A Lot. It is about the growing amount of black on white violence which is seldom reported by major media. Just a suggestion.

It is not the first time that black racist police and FBI informants harassed me. They began an intense campaign in 1979 when the racist slander began and has not stopped. Prior to that the Kennedy cult said I was a black homosexual Jew from New York. That was when I was important to them. Before one of their homosexuals told me, "If you're not a lawyer , you're nobody." The California syndicate leads this ("He's a racist.") campaign. But they are now joined by the Kennedy cult, the Midwestern outfit, the Genovese Crime family, the Southern crime family based in Atlanta, the FBI and Cambridge and Massachusetts politicians. Of course not to be left out the charming and always delightful Harvard University campus cops join in the fun, stirring up animosity.

Is it due to theft of journals and money and reputation by these black racist homosexuals who work for the FBI? Or as some suggest is it the same black racist homosexual who is now married to the lesbian I dated for three months when I was a student at law school? Clueless I was of her sexual orientation, showing how open and honest she was and still is about who and what she is and what her priorities are.  I've complained to local and state authorities about these two who abuse their power stirring up animosity from police homosexuals lesbians and FBI agents.There is loud silence after demanding that I prove I am not mentally ill. Ahem!

Unfortunately too many of the authorities with jurisdiction have been corrupted by taking consideration from the homosexual-lesbian team, or they lack spines to stand up to these criminals employed by the FBI and protected by the US marshals. Being in the witness protection program is a great place from which to conduct criminal enterprises. No one  can touch you. These two charming government criminals are not unique under Obama and Holder. The Holder Justice Department does not protect white persons from criminal abuses of black racists in government. See e.g., J. Christian Adams, Injustice; and Hans von Spakovsky and John Fund's Who's Counting? I am one glaring example which these zombies in Massachusetts are dedicated to not seeing.

So I am only important to the criminals  who stole money, journals reputation, career, and conduct a character assassination campaign after 42 years of the same.

No comments: