January 12, 2013

Continuing Character Assassination


Swedenborg Chapel
Cambridge MA

The sign at the Swedenborg Chapel says, "Everything is connected to everything else. Nothing has an entirely independent existence." The new year of 2013 brought a new group of criminal psychopaths who took control of the primary daily harassment and character assassination (now into its 43rd year) at my residence. Sometime in December 2012 the delightful and always charming young lady, who disturbed my sleep and stalked me 24/7 for about two years, vacated her adjacent apartment to be replaced by a group of criminal homosexuals. Before she left she told me, "I own you." Huh? Now I'm abandoned property? 


Cambridge Public Library

The homosexual men conducted harassment at the Cambridge Public Library with the assistance of at least one employee at the start of the new year. They inflict pain and emotional distress to make me think I am ill and require medical assistance, wasting money and time of those over worked care givers. They continue the constant threats made by the depraved woman they replaced. On January 11, 2013 the latest homosexual employed by the Kennedy Cult threatened me, "You're going to have a heart attack." That after "We're going to kill you." When I complained to the Massachusetts Attorney General, I got the response, "I'll make a note of it." That is an improvement over the reaction of the District Attorney for Middlesex a few years ago, who told me, "We're very busy. We've had a lot of homicides lately. We don't have time for any lesser crimes. "

The usual assailants assigned to harass me are black men, homosexuals and lesbians, and man hating feminists. This is after 42 years of criminal abuses of power by FBI informants, police, crime families and Communists. The corporate media, and spineless politicians must live in an alternative universe where they promote the idea that homosexuals, black Americans and women are victims always, and never to be held accountable for their criminal abuses of others. 

 
J. Christian Adams

John Fund

No less than the President of the United States and his misguided, misdirected, irrational Attorney General refuse to prosecute black violators of the Civil Rights voting laws if the victims are white. See J. Christian Adams, Injustice, and his web site electionlawcenter.com; and John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky's, Who's Counting? The US government is being used for racial retaliation contrary to law. They punish white people who did no wrong and reward black people who suffered no harm. That is institutionalized policy in Cambridge MA and at Harvard University. In this alternate fantasy universe, black people are incapable of being racists. Whatever difficulty that a black person encounters is racism, institutionalized racism by the evil white man and those white women who refuse to have sex with black men.

In the book Who's Counting, Fund and Spakovsky report how Ike Brown corrupted the vote process in majority black Noxubee County, Mississippi for many years. He slandered those who reported his crimes as drug dealers and racists. That suggests that the FBI agent who coordinates the character assassination I experience is also black. 

FBI harassment began in 1968 when I was a prominent student leader at Columbia University after the student protests which shut the university. The FBI, NYPD, and the CIA watched me then. I was clueless. I met prominent national, city and state officials, academic celebrities, politicians and union officials. Some of them wrote recommendations for me to attend law school. 

David B. Truman

I met with David Truman who was Vice President and Provost of Columbia University and left to become President of Mount Holyoke College. He wrote The Governmental Process. I met Michael Sovern who became Dean of Columbia Law School and President of Columbia University. I met with Justice and Ambassador Arthur Goldberg at his office after he was Supreme Court Justice and Ambassador to the United Nations. He showed me his wife's paintings.


Arthur J. Goldberg, Ambassador to United Nations,
Justice, Supreme Court of The United States

I met with US Senator Jacob Javits at his offices. I met with Acting President of Columbia University and Dean of Columbia's School of International Affairs, and Executive Assistant to United Nations Secretary Generals, Andrew Cordier. Frank Grad, the Director of the Legislative Drafting Project and Professor at Columbia Law School was very helpful to me after the student protests became a memory. I met Fred Friendly at Columbia's Graduate School of Journalism. 


U.S. Senator Jacob K. Javits


Fred Friendly



Andrew W. Cordier

Alan Entine was Associate Dean of my school and became President of the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Clarence Walton was Dean of my school. He became President of Catholic University in Washington DC. Peter Pouncey was my teacher for first year Greek. He became President of Amherst College. Robert Clark was my teacher for a philosophy course about Time. He became Dean of Harvard Law School. James J. Walsh was the Chairman of Columbia's Philosophy Department. I met Sidney Morgenbesser who demonstrated that a double positive is a negative by saying, "Yea. Yea." I met Ernest Nagel who taught a course in Philosophy of Science. He once said to me "You have good genes." Many people I met are and were college professors, and university administrators.  Now they shun me. 


Sidney Morgenbesser


Ernest Nagel

I met nine university Trustees, including but not limited to individual meetings with Alan H. Temple, who was on the Board of Directors of First National City Bank, now Citibank. Robert D. Lilley was the chairman of the Board of AT&T before it was split into many pieces. Lawrence A. Wein, for whom Columbia's football stadium is named,  was the owner of the Empire State Building. Maurice T. Moore was a previous Chairman of the Board of University Trustees and on the board of Chemical Bank. Charles F. Luce was Chairman of the Board of Con Edison in New York. Ben Buttenweiser was an investment banker. I didn't know what that was at the time.  Percy Uris, the Columbia Business School Building is named for him, was a major real estate builder in New York City. Frederick R. Kappel was also Chairman of AT&T, and Chairman of Columbia's Trustees. Harold F. McGuire was a prominent New York lawyer. William E. Petersen was President of Irving Trust Company. That was only the members of the special committee. There were many other prominent trustees.


Archibald Cox


Charles F. Luce

I met Archibald Cox, who came to Columbia to study the causes of the student protests. He published a book, called Crisis at Columbia University, April-May 1968. I was chairman of a committee of 35 students elected from each of the 21 schools of the university. In 1968 we met with the Special Committee of the University Trustees in the Trustees Room of the main administration building, Low Memorial Library. Some of the above named people are dead. Some are still alive but retired. I am still being harassed. No longer by honest FBI agents,  the CIA or honest police who thought I was a communist. But by crime families, communists, and criminal thugs who work for police agencies, the FBI, and crime families. 


Low Memorial Library at
Columbia University in The
City of New York

What makes the continuing criminal harassment egregious is that for 15 years beginning in 1973, after I was drugged for 80 consecutive days (without consent) by US government psychiatrists who thought I was a spy, the FBI used me to fight organized crime, and never compensated me a penny. I am told but have no evidence that they gave a lot of money to a woman who I dated for three months when I was a student at law school.  Nine years later she hooked up with a man who worked for the FBI and who says he knew me at Columbia. Many people "knew" me who I did not know. I was a prominent student. Among the many things I was clueless about then, included the fact that the woman is a white lesbian. Her husband is a black homosexual who has always worked for the FBI. I am told that they are now, and have been for many years,  enjoying the money that the FBI gave to her to compensate me. They stole the money and used it to make my life more miserable and allowed the many crime families to retaliate for 22 years (so far) which they continue to do. 

Some, repeat some,  of the elements of character assassination include but are not limited to: "He's a racist." "He's a retired drug dealer." "He's homeless." "He's a high school drop out." "He's a homosexual."  "He's mentally ill." "He's a drug addict." "He had a nervous breakdown." Other elements have not been revealed to me. But I suspect they are quite harmful to any reputation I might have had. 

The criminals make threats every day. "You're going to get hit." "They will kill you." "He can kill you." "They can kill you." "You're going to commit suicide." "You get hit here." (said wherever I am.) "You're going to have a heart attack." "They're going to kill these people." "You're going to jail." "You're going to the hospital." And on and on every day without stop. That is at home. When I am out there are attempts to have me arrested usually using man-hating women. Keeping me from speaking with sympathetic women is one element or goal of the character assassination. 

It is very confusing and intentionally so. I realized that one aspect is to try to make me insane, by using what those charming professionals call the Double Bind. No matter what you do you get punished, never rewarded even if what you do is correct and helps others. Making me work without paying me  is another aspect of this abuse and harassment. I was told that for about 9 years in New Jersey there was a standing offer of $50,000 for anyone who could drive me insane. For five years the state and US courts were used as part of that effort. 


Cambridge City Hall

An Executive Assistant to a former Mayor of Cambridge MA, who is now the Clerk Magistrate of the Superior Court, and member of a locally connected family for whom the Courthouse and the City Council Chambers are named, called me a "gutless wonder" in the local newspaper. The editors refused to allow me to respond. Total control of information in intolerant Cambridge MA. One FBI informant and Harvard instructor called me "the village idiot" in his online blog. That exposed the FBI which preys on persons they consider to be disabled. They ridicule and humiliate such persons joined by local police, politicians, journalists, and campus cops from Ivy schools. 


Josef W. Goebbels

It is truly amazing how effective lies are if repeated enough, just as Josef Goebbels revealed. Especially when it is the FBI or police broadcasting the lies. No recognition of the nonsense of being a "racist drug dealer" (drug addict, homeless and mentally ill too?) in New York City. Oh yes. How long would that last? Sorry, I only sell to white people. But many humans have no common sense, even those with degrees from Ivy League universities. 

So now there is a major effort to cover up all the many years of criminal abuses, defamation and theft of funds. They continue, and add new elements of character assassination. They harass me so that if I complain, others shun me. Who needs other people's problems? Other people's money is one thing. They can keep their problems and just give me the money. Isn't that what the human services industry is all about? That is if they believe what I say. But the same people who do the harassment discredit me saying "He's mentally ill." Just as the FBI and police have psychiatrists so too do the crime families and intelligence agencies. And they are very effective in abusing psychiatry to destroy a person's reputation. 

Ordinary civilians cannot understand why so many criminals, crime family associates,  and police officials would do that to me and tolerate it.  The answer is the same as why dogs lick their testicles. Because they can. Some ask me, "Why are you the only one?" The only one "what" they never explain. Well intentioned busy professionals react by suggesting "You can move." From 1973 when the abuse became intense, until 1995, I moved 55 times. That is an average of 2 and a half times a year for 22 years. Hello? Move? I tried that. 22 years of my life was spent packing, unpacking, looking and moving to new places. 

Then there is the landlord that changed the locks to the building even  though my rent was paid. After five years in state and US courts 1983-88, they told me "You can't win." In 2012 when I tried to get relief from relentless defamation again they tell me, "You can't win." Crime families attack me and slander me and the government officials tell me, "You can't win."  It is OK for psychopaths to torment me and to harass me every day. But they ignore all of the serial violent criminals who take up illegal arms and murder innocents in groups even babies at elementary schools.  No one was watching or harassing that guy. 

Criminals are usually cowards, bullies. They prey on weak people who cannot mount a defense. Politicians in MA refuse to hold wealthy and powerful persons accountable. They target the poor and weak. It is the same as in the animal kingdom, where predators attack the weak and elderly. Cambridge and Harvard officials do that as well. Can we say that humans are imitating the animals or that people are animals? It is humorous that state and local officials appropriate taxpayer funds to fight bullying of students by other students. But they ignore and participate in bullying of adults by other adults, setting an example, role models, for students when they grow up. 

When I sought help from taxpayer funded elder services unit for the local area, one of their social workers demanded of me, "Can you prove you are not mentally ill?" When I complained to their attorney, he wrote to me saying, "You do not have to admit you are mentally ill." It appears that they believe it is OK for criminals to harass disabled elders, especially those who cannot prove they are not mentally ill. Isn't it amazing how psychiatry is used to harm people in the name of good?

In the Boston area (dominated by Harvard University) few people are concerned about abuses of power by public officials. They are very tolerant of abuse, fraud and waste of taxpayer funds. That pervasive apathy allowed a few FBI criminal agents to use a crime family boss informant to murder 19 persons over 20 years. That informant was a fugitive for 15 years and awaits trial as I write this rant. One hitman for the same FBI informant admitted to 20 homicides. He served about 7 months for each murder and when he was released the US Attorney gave him $20,000 to restart his life. But moi? They allow daily criminal abuse and relentless character assassination to prohibit me from enjoying much of life. Keeping me isolated helps. Seven crime families take turns with public officials attacking me trying to have me arrested and other kinds of mischief. 

At the public library one young lady told me "You are taking advantage of a captive audience." when I spoke with her colleague. They do not want me talking to people because I might expose the lies. One attorney I called to inquire about defamation, said to me, "What's the damage?" I said this is going on  for 40 years. He hung up the phone. Happy New Year. 

No comments: