December 7, 2012

Hate Speech of The Day, November 29, 2012


In a letter published by the Cambridge (Massachusetts) Chronicle (link below), a non academic weakly, a former Executive Assistant of the Mayor  of Cambridge wrote calling me "a gutless wonder." The Mayor he worked (works?) for is the latest in a long line of family members who served as Mayor of Cambridge. The City Council Chambers are named for the family. The courthouse is named for another member of the family. The Mayor he served is now the Clerk Magistrate of the Superior Court of the district. Currently seven crime families take turns harassing me, keeping me under 24/7 surveillance, threatening me, provoking me, humiliating me, ridiculing me and broadcasting non stop character assassination. The California syndicate leads the harassment for 40 years in three states. They are joined by groups now from Worcester, MA; Somerville, MA; St. Louis, MO, and some other local psychopaths who like to harass vulnerable citizens. They are a depraved group. But keep in mind that this criminal abuse is conducted on and near Harvard University property, and in Cambridge, MA, with the knowledge of Harvard officials, city, state and US law enforcement and elected officials in Massachusetts. So it is not just the psychopaths who do the actual harassment who are depraved. The upstanding academics, police and politicians who stand by and allow it to continue are at least as depraved and doubly hypocritical. But that is the situation in Massachusetts in 2012. This is after the FBI used me to fight organized crime and did not pay me one cent for 15 years in New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. What the FBI did do is steal my personal journals and sell copies to crime families and local police who used them  for humiliation and for ridicule. The women I dated and mentioned were culled from the journals and are married to crime family associates and to FBI informants. Isn't that special of the FBI? Since 1988 the FBI in Boston played the role of passive bystander. One agent said to me, "What have you done for us lately?" Another said of me, "He'll come around." But mostly they laughed at me, while stirring up racial animosity for 30 years in  three states.  Today seven crime families take turns trying to have me arrested or put into a hospital every day. They currently use black racists who hate white men. The enablers include but are not limited to the FBI as well as local police, the state police, the District Attorney, the Attorney General, and those darling Harvard University campus cops, who love to insult me and to humiliate me. When black people are offended, they hurl racism accusations. This man charges "gutless wonder" at those he dislikes. When I was a teen, calling a male colleague a girl was the worst accusation. Today that is hate speech. For this politician, it is calling someone gutless. He thinks I am a public figure. That is defamation, specifically, it is libel. While politicians in Cambridge bully vulnerable elder citizens, the City and state appropriate taxpayer funds to stop students bullying other students. They set an example for the students using their official positions to bully civilians. Isn't that special?

The newest editor of the paper which published the libel, is unable to distinguish between First Amendment protected speech criticizing the government, and defamation of a private citizen. The former editor now Managing Editor was one of the worst censors in the 40 years I've read that paper. He arbitrarily deleted any comments which conflicted with his love of Harvard and the local government. It is and was truly amazing how low the level of integrity of journalism has fallen in this city and in this state. 

Gutless Wonder Author
http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x1107416020/LETTER-Bercaw-hurls-generalities-without-specificity#axzz2DlOFZKGA

My Letter Lamenting Moral Collapse of Population
http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x1107416018/LETTER-Cambridge-voters-do-not-want-honest-government#axzz2DlOFZKGA

No comments: