May 16, 2011

How Gwyneth Paltrow Stays Fit

[From article]
"Gwyneth Paltrow serves up some cold, hard reality as she tells Self how she maintains that willowy silhouette: "I know if I put in an hour and a half (of exercise), five days a week, I'm good," she says. "If I'm prepping for something or if I've been eating a lot of pie, I do two hours a day, six days a week for two weeks." If that news isn't defeating enough for all you would-be Gwyneths, consider her typical prep for a walk on the red carpet: "Before last year's Iron Man 2 premiere, I did green juices and salads for three days."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/fit_and_polished_7UvFiKR62m4XdJZsRJoDPL

Fit and polished
Media City
New York Post
Last Updated: 3:54 AM, May 16, 2011
Posted: 10:59 PM, May 15, 2011

No comments: