August 18, 2010

Widespread Depression

[Report from the Trenches of America]

Depressed?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick
up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the
Promised Land."
Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your
asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land."
Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of
camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the
economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds,
etc, . . . I called Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan. I told
them I was suicidal.
They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck....

No comments: