October 14, 2008

Coming Obama Thugocracy

Coming Obama Thugocracy

This is another recognition of the widespread censorship of limousine liberals who support Obama.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/13/the-coming-thugocracy/print/

Critics are called racist and liars or both. One of his supporters has been monitoring my blog posts calling me names on my own blog (See entry about the Frank Rich column below). My video entries on YouTube and Google Video are flagged as copyright violations. He or she complains to YouTube and Google video alleging copyright violations. Then Google flags the targeted video and shuts it. YouTube closed my account permanently. I appealed asserting Fair Use Doctrine which permits use of pieces of material with editorial comment. No response from Google or YouTube. A non profit Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts in Massachusetts refused to give me access to any lawyer though I paid their application fees. They said they would refund my fee but would not assign any attorney. This comes after I sent out messages about the extensive connection between Obama and Bill Ayers, and between Obama's and Ayer's wives. One liberal talk show host in Boston screamed at me on air and cut me off when I began listing the connections. He asked, "If it is true why isn't it being reported?" Duh! Hasn't he heard about media bias and censorship? See e.g., Tim Mahoney married Democratic Florida Congressmen and his affair with an employee he fired.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sfl-1013-tim-mahoney,0,4555005.story

No comments: