September 15, 2013

Political Correctness Still Censors Protected Speech






[From  article]
But instead of calling for public boycotts, protests and Justice Department investigations, the NAACP grievance-mongers helped Simmons out by privately advising him to take down the video. The tolerance mob's crusaders against rodeo clowns couldn't let a rape video clown knock them off message!
Simmons obliged Thursday morning with a non-apology apology on his media website, GlobalGrind.com (better known for posting naked photos of Rihanna and Lindsay Lohan). He audaciously invoked his liberal immunity card: "When my buddies from the NAACP called and asked me to take down the Harriet Tubman video from the All Def Digital YouTube channel and apologize, I agreed. I'm a very liberal person with thick skin. ... I can now understand why so many people are upset. I have taken down the video. Lastly, I would never condone violence against women in any form, and for all of those I offended, I am sincerely sorry."

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/michelle/malkin081613.php3#.UhmoJt00jDo

Jewish World Review
August 16, 2013/ 10 Elul, 5773
Russell Simmons, Rape Video Clown
By Michelle Malkin

No comments: