April 23, 2013

Angry Neighbors Bill Hotel for Sleep Deprivation at $1,000 Per Hour





If I was compensated for the hours of sleep I lost due to daily harassment at my residence owned and operated by the President and Fellows of Harvard College I would have most of Harvard's endowment in my bank account. Too bad for me the city and state is run by criminals who obey Harvard officials and allow Harvard employees to violate inconvenient laws and to harass unpopular elder tenants. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313171/Neighbors-noisy-Park-Avenue-party-hotel-newlywed-Kim-K-lived-lost-sleep.html

'$1,000-an-hour for lost sleep': Exhausted neighbors bill Kim Kardashian's Park Avenue hotel over its 4am parties
Daily Mail (UK)
PUBLISHED: 16:09 EST, 22 April 2013 | UPDATED: 17:02 EST, 22 April 2013

No comments: